Ugly | Syracusefan.com

Ugly

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Really the best word to describe it.

Needed this type of game to reset the team and bring some people back to earth. SC is legit on defense, but we struggled with simple things mightily today.

The style of play of teams like Pitt and South Carolina is what's ugly, at least to me

I was getting major PH flashbacks from Robey today...not good.

Hey, at least he doesnt miss a ton of free throws instead of the one time he was supposed to miss one! I still recall Boeheim's sarcasm and bitterness after that! classic, my favotite PH flashback of all time.

Last edited:
NEW YORK'S TEAM !!!!! not.

Hey, at least St Johns or Lemoyne hasnt beaten us this season.

This was a team from the SOUTH, which plenty of BIGOTS on here enjoy mocking at every turn. That's one of the few small pleasures Ive found to make myself more content with today.

I told you folks, I'm back in bad guy wrestler mode again! I'll stand up for the downtrodden Southerners and Cubans getting mocked like crazy on here. That's WHO BEAT us, not anyone from New (bleeping) York!!! (sorry to use your post to make a point tbone, youre legit, this is not aimed at you!)

Doing the Aaron Rodgers title belt gesture in the faces of those whom deserve it, they know who they are!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom