Uh..Oh. He's doing it again (sightly OT) | Syracusefan.com

Uh..Oh. He's doing it again (sightly OT)

buffalorange

2nd String
FHCDM is at it again:

from the Buffalo News:
  1. The Buffalo Bills began the process of reshaping their receiving corps Thursday by announcing they will not make a contract offer to Donald Jones.
  2. The Buffalo Bills have started paving the way for new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine to bring in some of his own. They did so Monday by releasing two of their veteran leaders on that side of the ball in strong safety George Wilson and linebacker Nick Barnett.
  3. Terrence McGee expected the Buffalo Bills to cut him. When the phone call came this morning, however, the frequently injured cornerback said he "felt blindsided."
Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist..just passing time until spring practice.

and couldnt thank doug more for giving us a better overall coaching staff... (yes, i know unproven but talk to me in 3 years)

After reading the title, I thought Doug was taking more coaches. Then I realized he already took all our coaches
All but the best one. Lets be honest I was gratefull hcss stayed and is still here

I was worried for DCCUSE and ORANGEYES as I thought doug was going to take our ushers away as they, the ushers,were just getting to use to seeing their faces as a regular

FHCDM is at it again:

from the Buffalo News:
  1. The Buffalo Bills began the process of reshaping their receiving corps Thursday by announcing they will not make a contract offer to Donald Jones.
  2. The Buffalo Bills have started paving the way for new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine to bring in some of his own. They did so Monday by releasing two of their veteran leaders on that side of the ball in strong safety George Wilson and linebacker Nick Barnett.
  3. Terrence McGee expected the Buffalo Bills to cut him. When the phone call came this morning, however, the frequently injured cornerback said he "felt blindsided."
Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist..just passing time until spring practice.
Good. From a NYG fans perspective, they need to turn over big portions of that team. I watched at least 10 of their games this year (CJ is a beast). None of these guys would make me eager for the NYG to pick up the phone.

I thought the Buffalo News was going to quote DM saying the Bills was his dream job.

Not sure I get the post, anytime a new coach takes over an NFL team he lets players go that don't fit what he wants to do. Pretty standard stuff.

In all honesty ever cut has been solid the latest one with Terrence McGee was a good call he hasn't been healthy in three years.

He pruned here and it worked. Probably a good idea there too.

FHCDM is at it again:

from the Buffalo News:

Doing what again? Making tough yet necessary decisions that will ultimately turn around a football program?

Doing what again? Making tough yet necessary decisions that will ultimately turn around a football program?
Exactly. What Doug is doing with the Buffalo roster is very reminiscent of what he did at SU. Now, if only the Sabres would do the same thing!

Need to let go of the DM news. He moved on, we moved on... enough trying to make him look bad.

Yep. He is no longer part of the Syracuse football community and never will be again.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom