Uh-oh in Buffalo... | Syracusefan.com

Uh-oh in Buffalo...

from the Buffalo News:

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130117/SPORTS/130119293/1082

Bills Give Old College Try with Callow Staff

"On Monday, the Bills announced the hiring of 10 assistants with a combined 20 years of NFL experience. Half of that belongs to defensive backs coach Donnie Henderson, who has a way of showing up on bad NFL teams."
so the inevitable has already started, fair or not this is the way it is in the NFL. Hopefully DM has a thicker hide now and won't get in the fetal position now that it's started and start complaining about everything. Karma may be a b!tch over there, guess we'll see in about 7 months.

I think Marrone adjusted his staff very well while in charge at Syracuse. I think he is filling spots at this point with people he is familiar with and over the next two years will turn over 50% of them.

Jerry Sullivan now = Donnie Webb.

This is not going to end well.

Hopefully concerned Bills fans won't send any letters to the Big Guy.

Just got an email from a buddy out there saying the Bills are looking to acquire Mark Sanchez. That'll really win the fanbase over.

Jerry Sullivan will soon be reassigned to covering the other AFC East teams.

And he will say it was his choice.

Wow that is some article. I was thinking much the same thing before I saw the article. Apparently, honeymoons in Buffalo are very short.

You're in the big leagues now, Doug.

so the inevitable has already started, fair or not this is the way it is in the NFL. Hopefully DM has a thicker hide now and won't get in the fetal position now that it's started and start complaining about everything. Karma may be a b ch over there, guess we'll see in about 7 months.
This just in, Jerry Sullivan will soon be covering high school cross country for the Buffalo News.

Best quote

"College coaches often fail in their first shot at the NFL. Maybe it’s because they’re more interested in creating fiefdoms than finding the best coaches on the market. Great leaders want to be challenged by the people underneath them."

I think Marrone adjusted his staff very well while in charge at Syracuse. I think he is filling spots at this point with people he is familiar with and over the next two years will turn over 50% of them.
he had 5 years to work with at syracuse. if he needs to overhaul his staff by 50% within 2 years in buffalo, that'll mean he's failed...which will mean he'll be fired (i assume he's the lowest paid nfl coach, which will make it an easy cost to eat).

This is like taking your weekend pit crew from the super modifieds at Lancaster Speedway to Talladhega or Daytona.
Damn, somebody has just passed their qualifying test to be an ACC fan.

Damn, somebody has just passed their qualifying test to be an ACC fan.
Or Charlotte Motor Speedway which is a coupla miles down the road from me!
Yeeeeehaaaaw

Or Charlotte Motor Speedway which is a coupla miles down the road from me!
Yeeeeehaaaaw
That's just a couple miles up the road from me too. I'm on the SC side in Ft Mill.