UK Fans / you have to read these comments | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UK Fans / you have to read these comments

I would agree, I think this year's UK team is better than the 10 version. Davis is much better than anyone on that team. (But of course they can get knocked off)

Losing Brandon Knight is addition by subtraction for UK. Imagine him out there dribbing up and jacking 10 3's per game? Their offense looks much more well rounded this season. They get into sets and are more efficient in half court.

Maybe its just me but their team 2 years ago was better by a good margain, they can get knocked off early just like we can, their fans just dont realize that

Yah I've heard a lot of experts say this team is better than the Wall/Cousins team and I always wonder if they'd say that if they didn't shoot 0 for 75 from 3 in the Dome vs WVU. I realize that was their achilles heel that year but still even a poor perimeter shooting team needs to be unlucky to shoot that badly.

"He has to come up with reasons why he's coming back to convince me," Calipari said Monday on a Southeastern Conference coaches' teleconference. "Here's why: What if he gets hurt, and I'm out there convincing him to come back?"
Calipari also noted the possibility of a player returning to college and then seeing his draft stock fall.
"It's hard to live with yourself," Calipari said, "unless you're trying to win five more games or 'How many games can I win before I retire?' "
Such was not the case at Kentucky, said Calipari, who added, "This is about these young people."

"He has to come up with reasons why he's coming back to convince me," Calipari said Monday on a Southeastern Conference coaches' teleconference. "Here's why: What if he gets hurt, and I'm out there convincing him to come back?"
Calipari also noted the possibility of a player returning to college and then seeing his draft stock fall.
"It's hard to live with yourself," Calipari said, "unless you're trying to win five more games or 'How many games can I win before I retire?' "
Such was not the case at Kentucky, said Calipari, who added, "This is about these young people."

Shot at Boeheim?

This immediately created a buzz in the world of Twitter. I would say the majority of the buzz was excitement from the Kentucky fan base. Most comments from the National Media were to the effect of- Well maybe, but I would'nt count on it. That's fair, but leave it to our dear old friend (sarcasm) Jeff Goodman (CBS) to spin it in a different direction. Goodman Tweeted, "Heard Michael Kidd-Gilchrist said he's coming back for another year. Who knows. He'll likely do whatever Worldwide Wes tell him to do." This was taken as insulting to the Kentucky fans and apparently the Gilchrist family as well. Michael's mother Cynthia Tweeted, "@goodmancbs The fact is Michael has parents that make decisions for him. I know because I'm his mother."

Fine, he should just retweet it as "Whatever Worldwide Wes tells his parents he's going to do." It's not a big difference.

Maybe its just me but their team 2 years ago was better by a good margain, they can get knocked off early just like we can, their fans just dont realize that
I disagree, I think this years team is better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom