UL blew this game | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

UL blew this game

Cant stand this way of starting sportscenter - everyone just spent the last 1-1/2 hours watching overtimes so why do you need to start with the same game that was just on?

Cant stand this way of starting sportscenter - everyone just spent the last 1-1/2 hours watching overtimes so why do you need to start with the same game that was just on?
That's when you turn it, castaway is on btw.

Because everyone is still there. Makes no sense to go to a piss poor NBA highlight reel between two bad teams.

Wow. Another great game. Who would have thought the Michigan/Wiscy game would not finish the game of the day?

And just think, in a couple of years this will be an ACC game.

Come on ND. Join fully for football so we can get UConn in on the fun as well.

Cheers,
Neil

Um. Cuz it was epic.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Because everyone is still there. Makes no sense to go to a piss poor NBA highlight reel between two bad teams.
Tape the interviews and start with the other great college games today. Go back to it five minutes in. We just saw the same exact highlights at the start of each overtime.

On line with my good UConn friend now. Had to talk to him, lol. He is convinced that they are going to the Big 10 (delusional).

I'm surprised they rushed the court. I was at the 6 OT game and by the end we all just wanted to go home. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Different scenario. Not at the Dome.

Hmmm, this is why rushing the court is BAD.

What if there was time on the clock?

You mean like when we played Pitt at home and JB got on the mic telling people to get off the court?

They did the same during the 6OT game. Being the excited teenager I was at the time, I counted the time in minutes that the 6OT had during that sportscenter and it was over 1/3rd the running time of the show. It was almost championship game level coverage. Let them have their day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom