UL blew this game | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

UL blew this game

Wow! Didn't even get to that point. Another air ball free throw! Tired legs.

That looked a bit odd - I thought maybe he was trying to miss for a second.

Lville will never win a NC with either Siva or Snith being major contendors! Worst backcourt ever that was called great .

Hmmm, this is why rushing the court is BAD.

What if there was time on the clock?

Finally, one of the teams blew the game and this painful nightmare is over

Why did they rush the court? I realize it was cool to be in the house for a 5OT game, but you're a ranked team playing a team that's not even in the top 10 in the polls.

That group of ball boys (then joined by other fans) under the Louisville hoop were getting a bit too far onto the court for a while.

Why did they rush the court? I realize it was cool to be in the house for a 5OT game, but you're a ranked team playing a team that's not even in the top 10 in the polls.

The fact that Mike Brey stopped wearing those god awful turtlenecks would be enough of a reason for me to rush the court.

I can't wait to see Rick Pitino's presser! ok I can wait til tomorrow because I'm tired but he is going to go off!!!!!

Like when Illinois rushed the court and then had to wait for officials to review whether the shot was before the clock ran out?

Brey is a great sport with the students. He knows this is all about them.

Pitino is going to be hitting some restaurant stalls after this, me thinks.

I'm surprised they rushed the court. I was at the 6 OT game and by the end we all just wanted to go home. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

That group of ball boys (then joined by other fans) under the Louisville hoop were getting a bit too far onto the court for a while.

Yeah, I want to see the replay the ball was out of bounds with some amount of time left, maybe only .1 or .2, but it looked like there was clock left.

Someone should break out the kegs and let the students party till dawn on that court.

Brey is a great sport with the students. He knows this is all about them.

Pitino is going to be hitting some restaurant stalls after this, me thinks.
Richard needs to really let loose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom