UL-UF-Tonight maybe we get some idea of far away we are from competing with the best | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UL-UF-Tonight maybe we get some idea of far away we are from competing with the best

Missed XP and 0 points off that turnover. Hopefully those points don't haunt Louisville later.

We CRUSHED Lville. And look at what they're doing to the 'SEC MONSTER' Florida...
And then we wonder why Marrone is being head-hunted by the NFL

We CRUSHED Lville. And look at what they're doing to the 'SEC MONSTER' Florida...
And then we wonder why Marrone is being head-hunted by the NFL

Eh, transitive properties suck. We also needed a miracle finish to beat USF. Does that mean Marrone is only a hair better than Skip Holtz?

Ville has left a lot of points off the board - they need one more score, preferably 7

Ville has left a lot of points off the board - they need one more score, preferably 7

Yep. They should have backups in at this point. Should be 41-10.

Florida players are more concerned with jawing and cheap shots than winning. UL wins going away. Go Big ACC!

LVille just needs to keep doing what they are doing. Long methodical drives. They just need to make some fieldgoals.

Muschamp making some interesting decisions. And by interesting I mean bad. Team looks undisciplined, especially compared to Strong's. Dominque Easley is really good. Unfortunately he appears to talk about playing moreso than actually playing. I don't really get the constant flexing, especially when you are down by 20.

Hope if UL wins, we get more looks for the top 25. Not sure if it works that way, but it should.

tumblr_lzvmyzuxJW1qmb7u4o4_250.gif

Can ya. Feel. That. S. E. C?

LVille can start celebrating. Florida Defense is giving in...

Ville needs another score - I feel a Florida stop and score in the next four minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom