Ummm, horribly embarrassing upset alert... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ummm, horribly embarrassing upset alert...

I watched this game. NJIT scored every possession in the last 5 minutes except 1. Michigan got dominated by #5 from NJIT.

NJIT shooting was amazing. When Spike A fouled out for Michigan it was amazing. NJIG had never played a top 25 team before in their history and are now 1-0 in school history against top 25 teams.

I watched this game. NJIT scored every possession in the last 5 minutes except 1. Michigan got dominated by #5 from NJIT.

NJIT shooting was amazing. When Spike A fouled out for Michigan it was amazing. NJIG had never played a top 25 team before in their history and are now 1-0 in school history against top 25 teams.
They have the best all time record against top 25 teams.

Ouch. Nicely done Michigan. They were probably still tired from having to deal with us!

You're welcome, NJIT!

I'm sitting in a sports bar/restaurant in NJ and they are all excited about this. They are saying NJIT is good this year.

From another thread earlier in the week.. You know how many teams would be favored to beat Michigan in Michigan?

Two.

Kentucky and NJIT.

Andy Glockner @AndyGlockner · 39m39 minutes ago
This is NJIT's gym. It doesn't have seats on one side. http://twitpic.com/89asb6

B4MjbFbIgAE_eGK.jpg

I'm sitting in a sports bar/restaurant in NJ and they are all excited about this. They are saying NJIT is good this year.

Were they drunk? lol They were smoked by St Johns, squeaked one out against Maine, smoked by Albany, lost to Umass/Lowell (twice), played Marquette tight, beat the Duquesne by 3. Yeah, they're good alright.

I am adopting them as my second favorite team. This will be endless fun.

NJIT just filled the quota for NJ teams winning in Michigan for the foreseeable future. I wonder how many trips it will take Rutgers to win at Michigan.

Dagger for our RPI. And this year, that's going to matter. Having a team we lost to get bear by this friggin team is not good. This goes without saying obviously.

Dagger for our RPI. And this year, that's going to matter. Having a team we lost to get bear by this friggin team is not good. This goes without saying obviously.
We control our destiny. This isn't a dagger. We need to beat the Johnnies and take care of out business.

We control our destiny. This isn't a dagger. We need to beat the Johnnies and take care of out business.

That's exactly it, at the end of the season we can look at the RPI and whether we're in or we're out, if a loss to Michigan is the reason we're out we probably shouldn't be in the field anyways. We have 7 games against current top 15 teams, we win some of those games we have a good shot, win only 0-2 of them, then we kinda wrote our own ticket.

I'd like to respectively request the banning of the transitive property being taught in our schools.

Bottom line--Michigan is really not that good (unfortunately for us). Beilein recruits 3-pt shooters just as he did at WV. If they make their shots, they can win; otherwise, they don't have much going for them.

I thought Michigan's defense wasn't so good on Tuesday. Must have been similar today.

St. John's beat NJIT; NJIT beat Michigan; Michigan beat SU.

St. John's will... ahhhhh, forget that, we're destroying St. John's.

Bottom line--Michigan is really not that good (unfortunately for us). Beilein recruits 3-pt shooters just as he did at WV. If they make their shots, they can win; otherwise, they don't have much going for them.

NJIT shot 58%. Michigan still made 11 3s. Zac Irvin sucked though...backed up his great game against SU with a 2-11 stinker.

Upset Saturday! Favorites beware. Miami and GT go down too...

My son goes to the summer science camps at NJIT. I actually have a NJIT bumper sticker, but not a Cuse one. I have to fix that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom