Ummm, horribly embarrassing upset alert... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ummm, horribly embarrassing upset alert...

I'm sitting in a sports bar/restaurant in NJ and they are all excited about this. They are saying NJIT is good this year.
Well, they're paying their players. Pretty obvious.

19 turnovers killed us against Michigan.
Last season that might have been two games worth of turnovers.

NJIT's win now qualifies as the biggest upset in New Jersey basketball history since Rutgers beat the Paterson School for the Blind in OT.

Well that loss has dampened some of the positive feeling I had from our loss to Michigan. ;):confused::bat:

Cheers,
Neil
But in retrospect, I wasn't sure if we were that decent, or Mich was that bad. Looks like I have quite a bit more data that should have me close to a decision.

michigan really not all that good. their interior bigs are good awful horrible. we make spike look like first round nba pick in two games he has played against us.

The New Jersey Institute of Technology is beating Michigan 51-44 with 9 minutes left.

Michigan was terrible. Our offense wasn't that bad.

It should have been clear to anyone that they could not create offense, they only out-passed our zone and created shots that way.

We should have forced albrecht to beat us with the bounce, especially with 50 seconds left

This isn't a zone is bad post. It's definitely bad sometimes though, and this was one of them.

I have a friend that played at Njit a few years ago, he isn''t even that good, this is a horrible result for us.

NJIT lost 51 straight games between 2007 and 2008

Crazy 3-day stretch for these small school upsets, as also today Georgia Tech lost to a school called "SC Upstate".[/QUOTE]

Imagine if this continues into the tourney how hard it will be to pick winners. We may just get the first #1 upset. (As long as we are not it, not that we're likely to get a 1 seed.)

Dagger? We can finish 4th in the ACC.
You have a lot of hope for that, this team will hard time finishing 9-9 in the ACC. I hope I'm wrong,but this a not a good team, the guard play is the worst in many years.

University of the Sciences has a great Pharmacy program.
Yup. A lot of my kids friends went there for Pharm. It is a pretty good little school. In Philly.

Upset Saturday! Favorites beware. Miami and GT go down too...

The Miami loss wasn't horrible. UW-Green Bay is the Horizon League favorite. They've got 4 starters returning from last year's regular season league title team. They remind of Louisiana Tech. Next Sunday is a scary game for the Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom