UNC Fan at Football Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Fan at Football Game

The main thing that drives me nuts with opposing fans. They act like we get 3 mickey dees a year. Its actually a backhanded compliment to Boeheim when you really think about it. He makes these kids so much better then when they first arrived that they assume their all americans from the jump. Also shows hes one hell of talent evaluator of under the radar kids. Boeheim would have more titles with Roys recruiting classes and never have kids leave early also
Absolutely. Boeheim's record speaks for itself. A Hall of Famer with over 1000 wins. It's a shame what the NCAA put him through but allow schools like UNC to cheat with no repercussions. We might be homers but the facts are on our side.

Despite the national titles, nobody has wasted talent more than Roy Williams. And JB has never abandoned his walk-ons or belittled the knowledge of a reporter only because they are a female.

The main thing that drives me nuts with opposing fans. They act like we get 3 mickey dees a year. Its actually a backhanded compliment to Boeheim when you really think about it. He makes these kids so much better then when they first arrived that they assume their all americans from the jump. Also shows hes one hell of talent evaluator of under the radar kids. Boeheim would have more titles with Roys recruiting classes and never have kids leave early also

Well...he did have a ton of talent in the mid to late 80’s to 1990 and didn’t win it all . Quite a few early tourney exits ...I would have agreed with the unc chump if the convo were had 30 years ago .. but he’s done more with less the second half of his coaching career

By small talk I suppose you mean you used words of 3 to 5 letters and about 5th grade level.

Lol
I remember being a little kid in Utica and wanting one of those cartoonishly large pair of b-ball shorts from the Michigan fab five era. Thank goodness my old man put a stop to that before it went too far.
When I was about 11 I watched Rudy, which turned me into a huge Notre Dame fan... I was obsessed. My family (in its entirety are die hard cuse fans) all got me Notre Dame Xmas gifts to my delight. This had to have killed them, fast forward a couple of years RUDY AND ALL OF NOTRE DAME (jk sort of). Sometimes the love of your family gets tested... I'm glad they stuck with me through those rough years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom