UNC/Florida State | Syracusefan.com

UNC/Florida State

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
Good game thus far - both teams are really getting up and down the court.

I wonder if USF, Notre Dame, etc...sit at home watching games like this and can't quite figure out if they're playing the same sport or not.

wonder if unc needs this to lock up a 1 seed or if they got it win or lose. with henson out i assume they got it locked up, especially since duke lost yesterday.

That was a moving screen? In the Big East you can run with the defender...

This game is so much more enjoyable to watch than the BE Final. Heck, the two teams scored one less point than the full game yesterday.

Florida St can play some ball. And Barnes is brilliant to watch on offense.

That block call must be payback for yesterday.

lol - thought the same thing. He did move slightly at the end, should have just stayed still instead of kicking his hip out.

just turned on the game ... FTs... UNC 19-22 ... FSU 6-8?

Wow, doubt you want Marshall taking that shot.

all the bitching about who is Syracuse's "dude" ... and UNC has Marshall taking an NBA three when down 1?

Go away, troll. You got them all yesterday. What's the free throw disparity today?

Riiiight...keep buying that conspiracy nonsense. You'll fit right in with at least one fanbase in the ACC.

Riiiight...keep buying that conspiracy nonsense. You'll fit right in with at least one fanbase in the ACC.

It's not a conspiracy, it's fact. Both yesterday and today UNC shot over twice as many free throws as their opponent.

It's not a conspiracy, it's fact. Both yesterday and today UNC shot over twice as many free throws as their opponent.

That's because our opponents like to foul us. Usually happens when a superior team plays an inferior one. You can't look at the calls that went against Carolina yesterday and today and argue that there is any sort of bias in favor of UNC. UNC got molested inside today and was on the wrong end of several key calls. The difference is, we don't blame our losses on the refs.

That's because our opponents like to foul us. Usually happens when a superior team plays an inferior one. You can't look at the calls that went against Carolina yesterday and today and argue that there is any sort of bias in favor of UNC. UNC got molested inside today and was on the wrong end of several key calls. The difference is, we don't blame our losses on the refs.

You know what, why are you arguing with me about this? You lost. Go home. And take your typical UNC superior "our don't stink" attitude with you.

Many more calls went in favor of UNC yesterday than went against them today. Please.

(I do agree to an extent on the FT disparity point though. The idea that each team is supposed to shoot the same amount of FT and that any deviation from that is because the refs are favoring one side or the other is BS).

You know what, why are you arguing with me about this? You lost. Go home. And take your typical UNC superior "our **** don't stink" attitude with you.

Well, I was supposed to deliver a top secret envelope containing wads of cash to the referees today, at the request of John Swofford, but my car wouldn't start. That must be the reason that we lost today.

Any "conspiracies" about the refs and Carolina died today when Florida State won that game. They deserved to win; they played great, shot lights out from 3, etc. But the refs were atrocious to UNC.

Well, I was supposed to deliver a top secret envelope containing wads of cash to the referees today, at the request of John Swofford, but my car wouldn't start. That must be the reason that we lost today.

Any "conspiracies" about the refs and Carolina died today when Florida State won that game. They deserved to win; they played great, shot lights out from 3, etc. But the refs were atrocious to UNC.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, sums up your average UNC fan. Carolina should win because they "deserve" to win.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, sums up your average UNC fan. Carolina should win because they "deserve" to win.

Um, what? I said Florida State deserved to win, and they did. Are you disagreeing with me?

Thank you...I think?

EDIT: I can see how my post can be misinterpreted. I should have said "Florida State deserved to win", because that's what I meant. My bad.

Um, what? I said Florida State deserved to win, and they did. Are you disagreeing with me?

Thank you...I think?

EDIT: I can see how my post can be misinterpreted. I should have said "Florida State deserved to win", because that's what I meant. My bad.

My bad. Misunderstood the "they" in your other post. But you're still a sanctimonious Carolina blue blood who thinks that UNC deserves to win every game. No offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom