UNC Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

I fire whomever thought of this segment.

Then I fire the guy with all the late whistles for UNC.

7 people had already crossed half court. He missed the dunk...uhhhh, must be a foul!!

Put Gillon on the bench. Going forward I would rather see Howard get some minutes. Neither is really up to this task.

Game is going on and they are still running this stupid segment. Wow. What a bullshot network.

UNC should be beating us by 20. The only reason it's not a rout is because they've made a ton of mistakes.

Gillon, just dribbles in a circle up top. Okay guys, I am done. Beating a dead horse here.

Put Gillon on the bench. Going forward I would rather see Howard get some minutes. Neither is really up to this task.

Eh...Gillon has at least played a couple really good games against legit teams. Howard hasn't. Have we forgotten how bad he was against even GTown and UConn?

This game is such a tease. We're making just enough shots to stay in it but we're really not going to keep it closer than this.

At least give us something...Lydon pushed on the board. We need a little help!

What I would have given for Cooney to have fearlessly driven to the rack as much as Gillon unfortunately does.

Gillon tries to set records for highest off the glass FG attempts ever

How are they doing? I just got home.
Apparently the game was over when they got up 10, but then we cut it to 2. Then they started half strong and then it became laughable to some that we thought we had a chance. Now we're right back in it. Basically schizophrenics all over the place. Normal game thread. Lol

Hey ESPN,

I don't want to see Roy Williams god awful face unless tears are running down it.

Pearl, Sherm, Autry, Sims, Hart, Griffin, McNamara, Edelin, Flynn, Triche, Scoop, MCW, Ennis...we almost always had a PG who could play. What is going on?

*Gbinije was a fantastic player and did an admirable job, but he was a pure SG/SF.

Eh...Gillon has at least played a couple really good games against legit teams. Howard hasn't. Have we forgotten how bad he was against even GTown and UConn?

He is getting destroyed tonight...he got destroyed against BC...he got destroyed against VT...He was mediocre vs GTown and UCONN! Gillon is not good. At all...

Let Howard play.

Hey ESPN,

I don't want to see Roy Williams god awful face unless tears are running down it.

With all due respect, consider that he's trying for win #800, a historic amount, and we're on MLK day and have lost seven games already.

Not really surprising or offensive why we're not getting as much FaceTime as UNC tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom