UNC Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

Is this 5 straight L's to UNC? SMH. Not what I envisioned when we were entering the league back in 2013, coming off our 2009-13 run. Then we beat them easily in the Dome in '14. Not even close ever since. This sucks. We're about as good as Seton Hall and Providence usually were this year.

We need an influx of talent and it's probably not happening until at least 2018.:(

We need an influx of talent and it's probably not happening until at least 2018.:(

And by then Battle will be gone, hope Hop has a game plan or we'll end up in the bottom third of the ACC.

Yup. More guards, ballhandlers, and speed. Can't have enough. That's how teams like Villanova roll.

Ahh...k. Watching in a bar. Can't believe he has 4 though. Wow.

For a guy who does nothing on defense it's amazing he can pick up 4 fouls.

NC scores so easily inside and every shot we take inside is an adventure. Their bigs have size and touch. We need to recruit some big, tough guys. Our two bigs coming in next year are good players, but they are not big, strong guys. Typical long, lanky bigs, but lack toughness.

NC scores so easily inside and every shot we take inside is an adventure. Their bigs have size and touch. We need to recruit some big, tough guys. Our two bigs coming in next year are good players, but they are not big, strong guys. Typical long, lanky bigs, but lack toughness.

Big tough guys. A point guard. Some wings who can play. We need to recruit everything. We got Battle, Thompson, some question marks who have never played before, and some BS for next year.

Then we aren't winning. Who's the option?

It's going to have to be Ayala or another grad transfer. Something tells me Howard isn't the guy next year. He can't shoot, finish at the rim or run an offense.

We're in the bottom third now.

We were in a final four last year and still think we can capitalize on recruits with that alone. Multiple sub .500 years or close to it could really drop us down, especially with one of our biggest recruiting tools going down the drain when JB retires and we don't have a HOF coach.

It's crazy how many point blank shots we miss. My 6 year old can make more off the glass.

Battle. Roll with the guy that's actually a ball player.

I'm not convinced on Howard. I watched Lazarus Sims struggle for three years (BADLY) then lead us to a FF. Howard is a ball player who's had a very bad year. He should be allowed to play (especially given Gillon's pathetic play)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom