UNC Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Head up everyone, team just decided to make Q1 he bad quarter today instead of Q3

I have a problem when you win the toss and don’t take the ball, Instead you fall behind. Where’s the confidence in your offense?
Ever since the Patriots made it a thing in the early 2000s, to get that 1st possession of the 2nd half, it has become a thing. Everyone does it now. I dont mind it. But you MUST stop that first drive.

Switch qbs. Devito won us the biggest game this year or am I missing something

Ward is easily one of the top three worst DCs we have had. And we’ve had some bad ones. Watching him ask advice from Dino on fourth and short and looking like he has zero confidence in himself is telling. The good plays our defense has is more about effort despite the terrible scheme. If he is not let go at the end of the season then I don’t know if this team will ever compete.

Don’t forget half sized LBs and safeties

Other than Cordy our safeties are fine. Also, we have full sized LBs on the roster, but we refuse to use them.

Either a reeeeaaaaallly drunk or reeeeeeaaaaallllly tired homecoming crowd today. Can't tell.

Oh look! Dungey is good at running... maybe we should do more of that?!

Where are the reverses and options? Thought we would be more creative than we show.

Rushing for the sake of rushing is foolish here. Our defense has been on the field for like 80% of the game. Give them a breather.

Dungey gets help with the PI but another terrible throw...

Rushing for the sake of rushing is foolish here. Our defense has been on the field for like 80% of the game. Give them a breather.
Rushing for the sake of gaining 5+ yards..

Was that a good call? I can’t tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom