UNC Game Thread | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Devito needs to play and both coordinators placed on notice. Enough is enough. 13 pt lead gone in a blink. Totally unacceptable.

Eric has made some great plays today, but good God he misses so many throws.

He’s basically RJ Anderson/Terrell Hunt now. Runs like a fullback with good instincts, hits maybe 50% of his passes.

Sorry our WRs have been open

Not on last drive. Not debatable though is how Carter, Ratliff-Williams, Newsome are better than what we have...those guys jump out on the screen and are physical. This team can’t afford to make mistakes and expect to win against better athletes.

Not on last drive. Not debatable though is how Carter, Ratliff-Williams, Newsome are better than what we have...those guys jump out on the screen and are physical. This team can’t afford to make mistakes and expect to win against better athletes.

Riley was open the last play when Dungey got sacked.

I like that play. Fake it to the WR so the defender closes on him, WR stands still, then throw it to him with the defender in his grill.

Lynch just called the same play twice in a row for 1 total yard. The zero gain the first time was so good we ran it again.

I have a serious problem with this coaching staff. Where is the middle of the field on simple routes to chains? Run the ball.

I’m sick of this.

We’re not going to make a bowl this year. I’m not declaring that to the world; I’m trying to make myself feel better by insulating myself from the rest of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom