UNC Gameday... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to explain to me how there was indisputable evidence that Shrader wasn't targeted last week, and there wasn't indisputable evidence that he didn't get the first down.
How about how do u call first down on the field? The ref stopped a yard short. So how did he get up to a first down? And how do you say ehhhhh ya know what there’s not enough there to over turn it

let's check in at ACC headquarters.

hogg.gif

The NFL would never allow the integrity of their product be undermined like this.

Not watching football anymore. If they can't referee the basics of a football game what's the point?
It's not a fair competition of skill, it's variability isn't based on any thing other than random chance.
I stopped watching last week during the 3rd quarter. Truth be told, I haven’t watched the NFL in years. Was only watching ‘Cuse out of loyalty.

Between CTE, realignment, and the Carolina mafia, this is all indeed pointless.

(So why am I here? I checked the score and was baffled how UNC still had the ball after a blocked punt.)

That was a game changing call. Referees are not held accountable for things of this nature. Syracuse would have flipped the field. Now they're down 10.

We likely score and momentum changes completely.

What can we realistically do about the ACCs crap? This is so old. It’s not a conspiracy theory. We all see it.

Extremely unlucky.

That being said we HAVE to do better job QB contain. Been bad all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom