UNC Gameday... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The D-backs who are being beaten are the guys I had hoped would be replaced by the transfers. Bellamy and Greenwood. And Justin Barron is playing with one hand.

Fixed calls aside...their skill people are much better than ours.
This game was always going to be a shoot out of it was going to be a game at all. Beck disappointing so far

Yeah. All this talk about this team being really good this year. They look really bad against real teams. Maybe Babers should go..

Fixed calls aside...their skill people are much better than ours.

Their offense is bigtime. Which is why a gifted call to their offense mattered so much. Our offense can get rolling off that turnover. Instead they get points and their D pins their ears back and we have to call a different game. One call truly can shift an entire game.

I’m dumb enough to know that my posts in the first half don’t hold up well. So I’m gonna bite my tongue.

Let’s go Shrader. Make this a game.

2 weeks in a row a game changing call happens right off the bat. No targeting on Clemson with the crown of the helmet on GSs facesmask, and now a a clear short turnover on downs is a first down gift. Both changed the change straight away. Can’t wait to see what it is against FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom