UNC Gameday... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. I’ve been defending Shrader. That was awful.

Terrible play.

One of the biggest things when you look at Shrader is how many times he still makes the wrong read. It's something Dungey did a better job at especially when pulling it. It's been a limiting factor for this offense... obviously along with the WR group/injuries and then as well the OL.

not sure what garrett was thinking there. he cuts back into pressure.

But we beat Clemson once. Some people are still reliving that game, it was like Grob beating ND. Every coach ends up with a good win at some point. I heard somewhere consistency was what was important.
That’s very different, Dino delivered a couple winning seasons, not great but don’t ever compare him to freaking groobers

One of the biggest things when you look at Shrader is how many times he still makes the wrong read. It's something Dungey did a better job at especially when pulling it. It'd been a limiting factor for this offense.
Agree. Dungey had a better field for the offense.

I’ve lost in confidence in this storied coaching staff. Both sides of the ball look bad. Team looks mentally not resilient. That’s on the coaching.

Woo 71st ranking here we come! When do we start winning big games that puts us in the rankings?
By finishing 9-3 that's a great season for a CNY based football team

One of the biggest things when you look at Shrader is how many times he still makes the wrong read. It's something Dungey did a better job at especially when pulling it. It'd been a limiting factor for this offense.
He is terrible with read options. He's good for one missed first down a game keeping the ball when he should have handed it off.

TOP 5 min to 14 min and about to get worse. Our D is so screwed already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors