UNC Gameday... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a sham/bad call.

It didn’t make the offense suck.
I cant tell the future, or know the outcomes of the "what if's" but the spark that would have provided would have been emense both offensively and defensively. Could have been an entirely different game. We will never know because the refs decided to not do their job... or... maybe they did do the job they were told to do

VT giving FSU a game now. @VT doesn’t look like a sure win for Cuse..
FSU struggled with BC and VT and Clemson, perhaps they’re not as good as the number next to their name

This is why that sham of a call on the blocked punt mattered SO much. One play can change how a team of college kids play. Mayne we still get boat raced but can't express enough how bad that blocked punt screwed us.
My goodness.

FSU struggled with BC and VT and Clemson, perhaps they’re not as good as the number next to their name
They beat one if the worst defensive teams in the country in LSU.

Hatcher having a phenomenal game.

Coaches continually putting Greenwood out there is inexcusable.

Maye has the most punchable face so far this season. Looks like a Southern douche canoe.
You know he's got the worst Southern boy smack talk going on

Hmmm...so against Colgate, Purdue, Western Michigan, and Army our defense was ranked in the top 10 in the country, and vs Clemson and North Carolina not so much? Color me shocked.
CONTEXT MATTERS PEOPLE!
Ding ding ding ding!

I think the refs need to rule Hatcher ineligible because of his offensive tattoos.

Predictable. All the teams that looked like crap early will probably get it together.

We’ll beat BC and maybe Wake and go 6-6.
This sounds quite reasonable. Why cant we just have nice things in life. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors