UNC Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Getting the looks. Need to finish and stay disciplined. Let’s get one here. Two quality Gait timeouts

officials get too much attention on boards, but what was with that faceoff and having them hold for like 5-7 seconds bent over. never seen anything like it.

Well #$#$! I had it in my mind that it started at 1 Central, not 1 Eastern and missed the whole first half.

my only gripe right now is spallina when behind n defender trap. Give it few seconds looking for cutters if not there then move don’t just stand there whole time after while nothing is there so pull out n start over .

my only gripe right now is spallina when behind n defender trap. Give it few seconds looking for cutters if not there then move don’t just stand there whole time after while nothing is there so pull out n start over .
I feel like the offense needs to do a little better at cutting or trying to get open. Spread the defense out a little. Crowding the middle and only one guy at time moving isn't going to open anything up.

Forcing the middle little to much lucky few those passes to guys who are covered didn’t go fast other way. Have cutter then someone pop out to wing for mid range shot may be open .

Need strong second half here not letting up or getting relax. Do have to be little smarter no more penalties. Keep the ride strong creating turnovers for them keep that up. Either way got to keep scoring don’t ever let up even if 20-4 keep scoring.

I feel like the offense needs to do a little better at cutting or trying to get open. Spread the defense out a little. Crowding the middle and only one guy at time moving isn't going to open anything up.
Agreed IMO they are much better when moving the ball quickly than letting Joey operate when the defender is hung up. Joey is impatient still

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom