UNC opens -6 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

UNC opens -6 over Syracuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
I haven't looked into kenpom yet, but dang that feels a tad small. When a number smells, run TOWARDS the smell! I'm loving a close game now.

Reactions: 007
Being the college basketball gambler and Cuse lover I am, out of respect I wont be betting on this game. That seems awfully low for UNC to cover.

all $ gotta be going towards Carolina right now huh? that sucker's gotta go up to about 9 or so by tip-off

Being the college basketball gambler and Cuse lover I am, out of respect I wont be betting on this game. That seems awfully low for UNC to cover.

Maybe the referrers for the game are not cooperating with the bookies.

I mean I never bet against my teams EVER but the line is crazy with UNC's inside advantage and our lack of rebounding and bigs who can defend.

I mean wow. I wondering if I should bet and being willing to lose than amount of money in exchange for Syracuse winning because jeez that line is tiny. UNC just destroyed Florida State on the road and FSU is better than us.

I mean I might have to lay some bones just to get the win for SU.

I mean I never bet against my teams EVER but the line is crazy with UNC's inside advantage and our lack of rebounding and bigs who can defend.

I mean wow. I wondering if I should bet and being willing to lose than amount of money in exchange for Syracuse winning because jeez that line is tiny. UNC just destroyed Florida State on the road and FSU is better than us.

I mean I might have to lay some bones just to get the win for SU.

Betting on UNC and taking advantage of the small spread won't guarantee an SU win in lieu of a winning bet, just a good game. UNC wins by 5 and you lose your money and all SU gets is a moral victory.

Betting on UNC and taking advantage of the small spread won't guarantee an SU win in lieu of a winning bet, just a good game. UNC wins by 5 and you lose your money and all SU gets is a moral victory.
That would suck.

If I bet it would be the ML. As 6 pts wouldn't make the ML that large. If I bet it would be betting the amount of money I would be happy to lose in exchange for a win. For basketball I never lay the points I just take the ML if I want the dog I will take the points.

UNC-103, SU+113 according to my Bovada.

No coach wins less with more five star recruits than Leonard Hamilton.

Seriously. Especially the past five years or so. They have some NBA looking teams/size and more 5 star guys than we have had.

doesn_t_make_any_sense-245x138.gif

Everybody here has forgotten how to be fans. We are winning this game people.

Meeks is coming back tom, defending Johnson and Meeks down low is going to be a nightmare.

UNC should be a double digit favorite. I don't care that it's at the Dome or JB's return, we are not a good team and UNC is going to hammer us inside.

Ya, that line seems crazy to me as well. It would be nice if it was indeed that close. If there is one game "I really want" it is this one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom