UNC Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Prediction Thread...

School with graduates who read the news: 17
School with graduates who can't read: 21

:(

Larry Csonka: 31
Lawrence Taylor :21

If this team is what we think it is, we win by 20+.

There are few excuses heading into a home game against a team that has looked hapless a good chunk of the year and has some suspensions to serve.

This is a throat-stepping opportunity. Hell, of it means getting Stephen A. Smith to come up to do his annhilate speech again, I’m all for it.

This is an odd game. Playing UNC seems like playing some coked up (not that they are, an example) team that you never know what they will bring to the field. Will their QB actually get the ball to open receivers? Will their D be as good as they can be because they have some very good talent. Their run game is very good. I just have no idea how this will turn out along with how SU will react to a bye week. How has Babers done over the past 2 years off one, how sharp has SU been? So I'll go big on this one:

Hendricks Chapel 55
Chapel Hill 17 5 turnovers

UNCs number aren't really to far off from our own numbers. The 2 big discrepancies are scoring and turnovers. Otherwise everything is near equal with UNC having some better numbers.

We have something like 700 more yards but our per play is 5.8 and UNCs is 5.6

They get 406 yards per game, we're at 462. We also give up 402. They only give up 384.

They have a higher rushing average 5.2 to 4.9, passing is 217 them to 235 us. But they've given up fewer sacks.

The game on paper imo is close. UNC has 13 turnovers (we have 6). What happens if UNC doesn't turn the ball over?

Its cliche but I think it really comes down to who takes care of the ball. If we turn it over and give up special team or defensive scores we're toast just like the Pitt game.

I had UNC winning in August. Hope I'm wrong UNC 27-24

Not sure I want to predict this one.

This is a massive game though. Cannot have a letdown.. but history says...

UNCs number aren't really to far off from our own numbers. The 2 big discrepancies are scoring and turnovers. Otherwise everything is near equal with UNC having some better numbers.

We have something like 700 more yards but our per play is 5.8 and UNCs is 5.6

They get 406 yards per game, we're at 462. We also give up 402. They only give up 384.

They have a higher rushing average 5.2 to 4.9, passing is 217 them to 235 us. But they've given up fewer sacks.

The game on paper imo is close. UNC has 13 turnovers (we have 6). What happens if UNC doesn't turn the ball over?

Its cliche but I think it really comes down to who takes care of the ball. If we turn it over and give up special team or defensive scores we're toast just like the Pitt game.

I had UNC winning in August. Hope I'm wrong UNC 27-24

Agreed it's gonna be a dogfight. Their record means squat. Not saying we don't put it all together and crush them, but expecting it to be much more like Pitt than Florida St.

Dont think we come close to playing an A game yet. got to believe we got one someplace this year.

Derrick Coleman 38

JR Reid 24

Let's Go Orange!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors