UNC v Miami; us v High Point | Syracusefan.com

UNC v Miami; us v High Point

LAOrange

Starter
I've always found it difficult to understand how young men who play a game they seemingly enjoy at such a high level can be so disinterested when playing a team clearly inferior. Most athletes are stat junkies. It seems they would recognize the opportunity to showcase their God-given talent.

After truly lackluster performances against Wake and Miami, UNC is going to come out with energy and talent against us. They only have two or more games to add to a NCAA resume. They lose to SU and Duke a couple of times each and act puckish and lose to a couple of others and they're toast. They have to win this one. We better be ready.

^^^this^^^

Know if any SoCal sports bars are open at 9am Saturday morning though?

Otherwise I might just head down the 110. : )

I don't think Carolina didn't try. They can't shoot. That is their problem this year. It wasn't effort last night. Shooting isn't effort. Besides Paige, Carolina is a bad shooting team and combined Miami is a bad matchup for them. They don't allow them to get in transition. Give Miami credit, they gave us a game too. MSU, Louisville, and Kentucky were good matchups for Carolina because they allowed them to run. If we rebound and play good defense we should win by 15.

^^^this^^^

Know if any SoCal sports bars are open at 9am Saturday morning though?

Otherwise I might just head down the 110. : )
It's on ESPN. You should get that. Right? In any event, I think Busby's East serves breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. They'll be open. It's out on Wilshire near La Brea. Check it out first though, I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom