UNC | Syracusefan.com

UNC

The Dome is going to be off the chain for the Tar Heels on Wednesday.

(I'm not sure if off the chain is still an expression, but I just brought it back).
You don't mean the same UNC that can not possibly be cheating per Roy?

The Dome is going to be off the chain for the Tar Heels on Wednesday.

(I'm not sure if off the chain is still an expression, but I just brought it back).

The kids say “lit” exclusively and that’s all they’ve got. And that term already existed a long time ago and had a different meaning.

I’m with you. The Dome will be off the chain.

Well be ready but its a brutal match up. UNC is a zone killer, match up issues everywhere.

Gone be lit, bruh! But for realz, weekday game but it's UNC and they're ranked. We shall see.

Gone be lit, bruh! But for realz, weekday game but it's UNC and they're ranked. We shall see.

Feel like we usually get 25,000 for weekday games for major opponents like this. Hopefully. It’s easily the best home game this year(not the best opponent but Virginia doesn’t move the needle like UNC), so hopefully this is the one everyone shows up for. Need one of those proactive, rowdy crowds from the beginning.

I think UNC ends up winning by 5-7 after back and forth until late, due to some plays made by their veterans and wearing us down with depth. However, this unc team doesn't have that typical big that kills us recently- Meeks, Hicks, Johnson. They have some size, but they are young. Maye is a good rebounder so he is the one we need to keep in check. They have some solid wings in Johnson and Williams, and Berry always makes plays. Pinson is their Marek type player. I expect him to check Battle all game and do it well. Need to get him into foul trouble. Maye shoots well from deep so it will be critical to make sure they don't get a lot of second chance points. Johnson is the guy who could kill us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom