UNC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNC

But Miami was home and UNC will be on the road.
I guess I didn't make myself clear. I said both lines were the same. I didn't say one word about where the games were played.

I guess I didn't make myself clear. I said both lines were the same. I didn't say one word about where the games were played.

Gotcha. Actually we don't know yet what the line will be for Wednesday's game.

Gotcha. Actually we don't know yet what the line will be for Wednesday's game.
I actually thought the Miami line should have been a bit higher. Easy to think otherwise now but 4 1/2 seemed two points too low to me.

I actually thought the Miami line should have been a bit higher. Easy to think otherwise now but 4 1/2 seemed two points too low to me.

Maybe the bettors knew what we saw play out. Miami just isn't that good.

Lunardi had them as a 6 seed prior to yesterday's game. Totally understand these are fluid situations but no way on earth they're one of the top 25 teams in the country.

Lunardi had them as a 6 seed prior to yesterday's game. Totally understand these are fluid situations but no way on earth they're one of the top 25 teams in the country.
I don't understand why Miami didn't press us to try and wear us down. Glad they didn't. I suspect we will see more pressure Weds from UNC

This isn’t CBB of 10/15/20 years ago. There’s a grand total a 5 power conference teams with less than 5 losses. There’s about 70 teams with 18 or more wins. There’s little separation and it’s becoming more and more
Apparent every year. Outside of Virginia, Pitt and the Kansas game every spread has been 7 points or less.

This isn’t CBB of 10/15/20 years ago. There’s a grand total a 5 power conference teams with less than 5 losses. There’s about 70 teams with 18 or more wins. There’s little separation and it’s becoming more and more
Apparent every year. Outside of Virginia, Pitt and the Kansas game every spread has been 7 points or less.

I would agree with that.

But just look at Miami's record. It's as blah as you can get. They played nobody OOC. Of the top 4 ACC teams they have the good fortune of playing each of them only once. Their signature win was a road victory at VaTech. How that translates into a 6 seed is beyond me.

I would agree with that.

But just look at Miami's record. It's as blah as you can get. They played nobody OOC. Of the top 4 ACC teams they have the good fortune of playing each of them only once. Their signature win was a road victory at VaTech. How that translates into a 6 seed is beyond me.

Virginia Tech and Miami both scheduled terribly in the OOC and that along with Pitt being awful is dragging down conference RPI. I’m right there with you in that I have zero idea what separates Miami from us except for the fact they beat FSU at home.

Virginia Tech and Miami both scheduled terribly in the OOC and that along with Pitt being awful is dragging down conference RPI. I’m right there with you in that I have zero idea what separates Miami from us except for the fact they beat FSU at home.

And we should have beaten FSU down there. Another mediocre squad.

And we should have beaten FSU down there. Another mediocre squad.

No doubt. Foul trouble and lack of depth killed us late in OT that game. Had to win in regulation.

This is THE game I've wanted us to win the most since the season started... to shut up my UNC friends here in Charlotte that live to talk smack. I want this game so badly!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom