Uncomfortable Question for the board... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uncomfortable Question for the board...

I'll try to keep this on the serious response side of this question. To do other wise would be too easy. Once you cross into the Pacific Time zone you will find perspiration isn't as frequent a problem unless you decide to go jogging along side your ride. As a normal rule of hygiene. Once a day should suffice unless engaged in a high physically requirement causing more of a need. I suggest not ingesting garlic in high quantity because that alone requires a far higher requirement in the water with a quality soap,e.g. Dial or Irish Spring etc. I presume you will be stopping at local motels on the way. I've heard bad things about the "Bates motel chain. Good luck and good deodorant to you.
Words to live by.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Upon further review the answer is obvious. He's from Princeton so he's smart enough to say you can't root for the bulldogs buuuuuuut he went to Rutgers so he wasn't smart enough to mandate you not cheer against Rutgers.

Rather than cheering for Fresno on a defensive stand you just laugh at the Rutgers WR that just dropped the pass. When it's 3rd and 7 and they throw a 3 yard bubble screen you say "Oh that tricky Rob Spence. Noone was expecting that play and for good reason". When their linebackers miss open field tackles do your best Berman impersonation of "Whooop! Rumblin bumblin stumblin!"

As I said, thanks for the remarks.

So. Fresno is like 200 miles so 400 round trip. I have stated I will actually root for Rutgers if my day is free. I mean I am not paying for the tanks of Gas or Ticket (obviously) and I need to have at least 6 good beers beforehand.

As a note for the vitriol here toward RU, let it go. They are not in our league anymore, sure recruiting will have some clashes, but really, have some class and lets turn that hate back toward where it belongs, like Boston College, Miami the Hokies and the NC teams.

Your right to call yourself a Syracuse fan should be rescinded immediately. Oh Lord

Why? That is just stupid and small minded

No matter how poor I might become, I will never, ever sell my soul for a tank of gas and a free ticket to root for the biggest fraud OF APROGRAM IN NCAA HISTORY.

So, you're resorting to name calling? Very good. You are now Rutgers #6. Enjoy.
DNABB didn't call you any names.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

No matter how poor I might become, I will never, ever sell my soul for a tank of gas and a free ticket to root for the biggest fraud OF APROGRAM IN NCAA HISTORY.

Ok got it. It isn't like I am going out and buying seasons. In fact, I am really supporting Rutger at all? I just am going to a football game with a roommate who asked for a ride in exchange for a day out.

You want to hold onto hate, go ahead. It ain't selling my soul to be a friend to someone is it?

FWIW, part of the deal is he will also go to the bar with me two days later at noon and support Syracuse. Lest we forget that RU fans also hate Penn St.?

Oh and I did tell him I am wearing Orange, that has become non-negotiable.

Honestly, some of the reactions here are just an amazing display of the sickness of human nature. Sorry I asked. I truly am.

The sickness of human nature? Hyperbole much? Sheesh. Even you obviously didn't feel right about this, based on the title of the thread. Also, you thanked us all for the snide remarks in advance. I thought that meant you wanted some.

The sickness of human nature? Hyperbole much? Sheesh. Even you obviously didn't feel right about this, based on the title of the thread. Also, you thanked us all for the snide remarks in advance. I thought that meant you wanted some.

Your responses in particular. And yes, I was a little uncomfortable. I have been there all along on this board from the ArizonaKnighScout and RRRRRUUUU and RutgersAl hate threads, I remember the disbelief when we lost there in 99 and completely understand the reciprocation of dickheadedness we have seen when they had our number.

Maybe it is because I am trying to change the way I have been. I have held onto so much negative energy and much is sports based vitriol, but it is ok now.

Ain't no time to hate, barely time to waste. Maybe I posted this thread as a yardstick to see who has allowed themselves to move on, and who holds bitterness.

One thing life has taught me it that negativity only begets negativity.

I do find some irony in the fact that your avatar is the Dali Lama. Learn from him.

“The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.”

Maybe I posted this thread as a yardstick to see who has allowed themselves to move on, and who holds bitterness.
Okay. Sure you did. If you don't want responses that may not jibe with your opinions, you shouldn't be posting on the internet. I hate Rutgers. I always will (and not just for sports-related issues). That's where I stand. You can root for whoever you want, but don't expect a Kumbaya session if you way you are going to root for one of the more hated teams on this board. Done.

See, now instead of contributing to the IPF, we should raise money so he doesn't have to room with a Rutty.

Please. $2600/month.

Thanks in advance.

I think your username should be changed to TSavage7 for the day. Other than that get hammered and have fun.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DNABB5 said:
Maybe I posted this thread as a yardstick to see who has allowed themselves to move on, and who holds bitterness.​
I was ignoring this thread until your degree of Bovine Scatology came through as you called someone small minded after your opening statement.​
It seems to me you are the bitter one as I found a lot of the responses funny until you brought it to another level​

Also Cali is the only one that answered the question.

One. One shower. Except it will be hot so probably two.

I never called anyone small minded, I called the suggestion of my having to turn in my Orange card because for one day I will root for a former league foe simple and small minded.

Again, so sorry I bought it up, but I did kind of want to see what reaction this board would have.

If I could double-like Grotto's post I would, hell I would triple like it, which of course would be called a 3-T.

As I said, thanks for the remarks.

So. Fresno is like 200 miles so 400 round trip. I have stated I will actually root for Rutgers if my day is free. I mean I am not paying for the tanks of Gas or Ticket (obviously) and I need to have at least 6 good beers beforehand.

As a note for the vitriol here toward RU, let it go. They are not in our league anymore, sure recruiting will have some clashes, but really, have some class and lets turn that hate back toward where it belongs, like Boston College, Miami the Hokies and the NC teams.

It's not an RU thing I'm just not down with your room mate asking a huge favor of you and then mandating terms within the favor you are kind enough to grant. If someone was wiiling to fly me to the NW game the answer would be "yes, thank you!" not "cool, oh by the way...".

Regardless, you're a good person for going 400 miles out of your way for something completely selfless. Since you are now on the left coast, and we speak the same beer language, I hope you've mandated beverage chooses that include Ruination and Green Flash.

go and root for Fresno - knowing rutgers, they will get humiliated and you'll have a great time laughing at the rutgers fans watching yet another "this will be the year" go up in flames after only 1 game