Uncomfortable Question for the board... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uncomfortable Question for the board...

Robrobrobrobrob...Oh Lord. You're going soft on us. I backed you completely when you understandably admitted to a soft spot for UC based on the fact that you were attending school there and many of us know how passionate you are for your Orange, that was/is never in doubt. But to say its OK to root for Rutgers because they are no longer in our conference doesn't cut it. I admit you didn't come out and say you were going to root for Rutgers, just that you wouldn't root for Fresno St. Fair enough. Wear orange, duh, thats an obvious choice. Not pay a dime for the day but there is one more important item to include in your game day requirements:
http://swiggsfresno.us/?page_id=480 Its a night game so if you can get there by noon, you should be able to gather enough courage for what you are about to do. Oh and a hotel room might not be a bad idea either!

I think the easiest answer is to ask him to donate $100 to the IPF if he wants you to remain neutral, $200 if he expects you to root for Rutgers. That way no matter what, this event will contribute to the future success our SU Football and nobody can claim you did for any other reason than to support SU. As for Rutgers, I agree with you, let them do their B1G dance, they mean nothing to me anymore.