Uniform for FSU... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uniform for FSU...

CxbZdL-UkAEipgR.jpg

If they're going to do this, it would be nice if the jerseys matched. See upper left octagon.

Most of us have lived in Central New York at some point in our lives. Of course bitching turns us on, it's in our blood.
It left my blood 22 years ago! ;)

If we'd been wearing our real home uniforms all season, I'd have no complaint with this.

Because we haven't (and because it's fun to rile the guys who read these threads to complain about the complainers), I'll note that it'd be better if we wore orange-blue-orange at home.

Can't really give a fair assessment til you see them live. Whole thing is photoshopped.

Anybody who complains about uniform threads should jump on over to the basketball recruiting board. I came back to this thread to regain my sanity.

Anybody who complains about uniform threads should jump on over to the basketball recruiting board. I came back to this thread to regain my sanity.
Almost everything on the basketball side is borderline unreadable. Very newspaperesque.

I've never understood how grown adults, theoretically "fans", can openly and viciously criticize amateur athletes when they don't perform to the level expected by said experts. The thread on Tyler Lydon "being exposed" is a classic example of the brain power over there. Pathetic.

Almost everything on the basketball side is borderline unreadable. Very newspaperesque.

I've never understood how grown adults, theoretically "fans", can openly and viciously criticize amateur athletes when they don't perform to the level expected by said experts. The thread on Tyler Lydon "being exposed" is a classic example of the brain power over there. Pathetic.

I think once we get good at football again, it will get more like that here. But that's a fair tradeoff, IMO.

Looks like a MAC helmet. F the S. F the white.
Do you have any idea how many teams in CFB have white helmets? Any idea how many have white helmets with a log on them?

Do you have any idea how many teams in CFB have white helmets? Any idea how many have white helmets with a log on them?
No. What's the answer?

No. What's the answer?
Just a few below that have as you would desribe MAC helmets...their non-alternate helmets.

Texas
Nebraska
Ped State
BYU
Auburn
Louisville
Miami
UCF
SMU
Tulane
NC State
Georgia Tech
Stanford
Wisconsin
Tennessee

I hope we ditch Nike for Under Amour or adidas ASAP. These unis are an embarrassment and this combo is the worst yet.

Just say no to Adidas. Crappy uniforms and crappy apparel.