Uniform for FSU... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uniform for FSU...

I hope we ditch Nike for Under Amour or adidas ASAP. These unis are an embarrassment and this combo is the worst yet.
ndshamrock1.jpg

uniforms1.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-07-23_at_9.15.29_AM.0.0.png

Yeah Adidas and Under Armour are soooooooooooooooooooo much better...

I think you guys need to realize it is what it is. Unless bitching turns you on.
Turns me on. My favorite part of every week is imagining the screams of horror, the gnashing of teeth, and the Ghosts of Syracuse past furiously scratching and clawing to raise up out in their graves when I read this thread.

ndshamrock1.jpg

uniforms1.jpg

Holy moly those are uglier than I even remember. Some of them look like when I let my 5 year old dress herself.

Nike isn't perfect, but you can tell from that ND uniform that Adidas is just copy/pasting. At least Nike tries to design things themselves.

That said, I actually like the Louisville Adidas uniforms (but up close they look kind of cheap).

ndshamrock1.jpg

uniforms1.jpg

With all due respect, you are comparing alternate uniforms to our consistently clownish unis. I am not against an occasional alt or throwback look but Nike has us looking like a Pop Warner team each week.
For the most part, I like the UA and adidas unis that I have seen. They appear updated but maintain traditional looks.

I also have a question: If the unis help recruiting then why do teams with traditional uniforms such as" Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, and USC seem to get all the best recruits? Alabama hasn't changed their unis in over a half century and I hear their recruiting has been ok.

I get the alt uniform trend and think it is fun. What I don't like is Nike making the squad of my beloved alma mater look bush league every week.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why we are the only school w zero throwback? At a minimum throw us that bone. I've given up hope that we can return to the 90 uniform all the time but occasionally maybe??

John Wildhack has to consider this or do we really listen to the plYers on this