Uniform Mock Ups (for those interested) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uniform Mock Ups (for those interested)

I see that "platinum" and I want to punch myself in the face.

Completely agree was just trying to get a variety up there. I like the orange jerseys and blue pants..

We need options without all of those ridiculous hip inserts. Our guys don't need their junk framed quite like that.

Looks like a sumo strap.

i did one up before dinner, but router went out and lost my design, will do another before bed

Here's my design:

donovan-mcnabb.jpg

The 90's called and want their uni's back.

Here's my design:

donovan-mcnabb.jpg

Was about to post the same thing. I'll just add that these should be modernized to accommodate the new cuts/design. Helmet? Keep it the same or even lose the stripes. All orange :

donovan-mcnabb-at-syracuse.jpg

how do you actually customize,i have clicked on the original link then what?

Don't really care that much about uniforms I guess. Just have to have some Orange SOMEWHERE. Also, please leave the term/name 'Cuse to the basketball side. Ain't got no use for that on the football field. That is all. ;)

I already posted these in the "blue pants" thread but I thought some people might be interested in designing their own jerseys. As someone suggested in the other thread here is a site where you can show what you think the jerseys will look like/ wish they look like.

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-vis&uid=UD84402356

Mine are below.. ( I know I will get torn up for this)

upload_2013-9-16_17-31-1-png.5003
this would would be better with the jock strap worn under the pants

How are you guys posting just the pic of the uni, not a screenshot, i dont see an option.

I like our current uniforms. Rather than the all blue we had on Saturday, go with all Orange with blue contrasts (and no, not like the GRob pumpkin uni's either). It seems the more aggressive the uni's, the better the recruits respond. Not sure how much, but there is some merit there. Just saying.

We're the Orangemen after all.

Ive been doing this for YEARS on NCAA football for playstation. Always interesting to see what combinations you can come up with.

2uda9a7e.jpg

Little more bling than I would normally like - but I think this could work.

It doesn't say F.A.M.I.L.Y on the back FYI.

how do you actually customize,i have clicked on the original link then what?

You have to click on the jersey or part of it. It's easier if you start from scratch and make an account.

iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

How about something like this. Modern but not too modern and I will pair it with the Hydrochrome Orange helmet like the Orengon State one above with the option of the 'S' and a single navy line down the middle of the helmet. Or just the plain hydrochome orange.

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-vis&uid=UD84501883

Hopefully the link works,...kindda tinker with colors a bit and made an away and home set.

You have to click on the jersey or part of it. It's easier if you start from scratch and make an account.

iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

I have created an account,next

I have created an account,next

-Create a Team, and select primary colors

-It should bring to a screen where you have to select a player from a different team. (this is fine)

-you can change colors and such from here. If you click on the "change button" within the editor you can select different styles of jerseys and pants.