Uniform Mock Ups (for those interested) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uniform Mock Ups (for those interested)

View attachment 5022

Throw in a white helmet with an orange "S" and I would love to see something like this...

I like this with the blue/orange pants. Also the white helmet with orange S but have some type of hologram all over somewhat like the GTech Hive. I really like their helmets.. obviously the hive wouldn't work but maybe holographic S's or something like that all over.

Go through all the designs and see which one has the most "Likes."

I'm not a fan of the McNabb era uni's for 2013. They are dated - not classic like Penn State or Alabama - but like the 1990's.

I like the uni's we have now - they are natural by-products of the McNabb days.

I'm not a fan of the McNabb era uni's for 2013. They are dated - not classic like Penn State or Alabama - but like the 1990's.

I like the uni's we have now - they are natural by-products of the McNabb days.
Agreed. Drop shadow is so... Like wearing white after Labor Day?

I like our current uniforms. Rather than the all blue we had on Saturday, go with all Orange with blue contrasts (and no, not like the GRob pumpkin uni's either). It seems the more aggressive the uni's, the better the recruits respond. Not sure how much, but there is some merit there. Just saying.

We're the Orangemen after all.

Sounds like that's not going to happen. Looks like the all blue will be back this week plus a blue helmet that fades into Orange with an orange metallic block S.

Sounds like that's not going to happen. Looks like the all blue will be back this week plus a blue helmet that fades into Orange with an orange metallic block S.

Pics or it didn't happen.

could we see a new jersey to finish off the new look vs Clemson?