Uniform of the Day for Colgate | Syracusefan.com

Uniform of the Day for Colgate

giphy.gif

I don't know man, I like the orange top but I have never liked the blue pants and have hated the Blue helmet since it was introduced. I wish they would have gone classic for this game with Orange, Blue, Orange. That is my all time favorite look.

I also like the White helmet, actually I love the white helmets, white tops, white pants look.

giphy.gif

I don't know man, I like the orange top but I have never liked the blue pants and have hated the Blue helmet since it was introduced. I wish they would have gone classic for this game with Orange, Blue, Orange. That is my all time favorite look.

I also like the White helmet, actually I love the white helmets, white tops, white pants look.

Have BEGGED for orange jerseys, orange helmets, white pants for years!!!!

OburgOrange said:
Supposed to be blue top, orange pants! Popcorn and soda

And orange helmet.

I also wish they would stop with the different combo every game. Pick the right one and make that THE SU ORANGE uniform.

Gross. :vomit: These jerseys and the AD responsible for the creation of this mess.

Guess what Guys, and Gals, I turned 70 in July, and as long as the Players are happy with the uniforms, that's the only voice that counts. All we are is fans, looking for the team to win, that's my concern. The only other thing I care about, is do they represent Syracuse University well.

baggerbob said:
Guess what Guys, and Gals, I turned 70 in July, and as long as the Players are happy with the uniforms, that's the only voice that counts. All we are is fans, looking for the team to win, that's my concern. The only other thing I care about, is do they represent Syracuse University well.

That's fine, but these things suck. We can do much better. We can create something modern that the players like while not repulsing half the fan base.

Scooch said:
That's fine, but these things suck. We can do much better. We can create something modern that the players like while not repulsing half the fan base.

Of course. We can also not complain every week. It gets old. We know the problems. We know who likes what. Just tired of it.

Let's get the winning right. Then Wildhack can negotiate a sweet deal to fix the issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom