Uniforms @ Central Michigan revealed | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms @ Central Michigan revealed

White unis look good on TV. My 12 year old son, who didn't like the blues at all, commented to me how he liked the white ones as well. I like the orange pants as others have suggested, but I could get used to these. As has been said many times before, if SU wins, what they wear matters less and less.

Maybe this has already been said...

I do like the unis, but I figured out what my issue is. It's not the height of the numbers. It's the fact that the upper half of a number has now become the upper 1/3 of the number. If they changed that we'd be good.

I like thee white uni's but they all need orange colored padding underneath that white. Let the orange bleed through.

The white unis are fine, but the numbers look like they're from a bad European science fiction movie.

OburgOrange said:
FIXED!!!?

Or if you're a Chief's fan

ForumRunner_20140913_134049.png

It didn't look like us...until we threw the bubble screen.
The old school scissors play and the triple option has been replaced by the bubble screen as SU's calling card. Yikes. I'll take a 40-3 whooping any day though.

Cole Dial ‏@dialcole13 59s
White unis look too fresh! #CuseNation

BxbAJG8IUAAL64C.jpg

IMO ... they'd look fresher with orange helmets and pants.
If they had orange pants & helmets, they would look exactly like our roadies from the past. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm traditional to a fault, but I absolutely LOVED the all whites today! Just me, but they looked and played fantastic in them.

White unis look good on TV. My 12 year old son, who didn't like the blues at all, commented to me how he liked the white ones as well. I like the orange pants as others have suggested, but I could get used to these. As has been said many times before, if SU wins, what they wear matters less and less.

I agree, they did look sharp. They don't say "Syracuse" to me, but for some generic team's uniforms, they looked pretty good.

My wife, however, says that the all white look isn't right for football. It's not very intimidating. She thought the all Navy look was better.

I agree, they did look sharp. They don't say "Syracuse" to me, but for some generic team's uniforms, they looked pretty good.

My wife, however, says that the all white look isn't right for football. It's not very intimidating. She thought the all Navy look was better.

They looked like the sort of football uniform a player would wear doing a commercial for a company that didn't fork up the money for the right to put him in his team's actual uniform.

Some people look at PSU's uniforms and think tradition. I look at them and think, practice uniforms. FWIW, my 12 year old son loved them, my wife, not so much.