Uniforms? | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms?

FINALLY.

I know all you purist old fogies want to keep the tradition, but tradition unless you are PSU, Bama, or Mich. Kids get psyched for the apparal swag. Lets get a manican with the new unis, next to a scale model of the IPF, in Manley ASAP, and include that in recruiting visits.

I dont want something arena football leaguish, but i do want something new. Gray/Platinum pants would be sick (think Tampa Bucs)

If we wear blue helmets, I think the heads of certain posters are going to explode.

OMG we are entering the 21st century I may go into cardiac arrest as you said Heater. I don't care what we wear as long as they aren't permanent and we mix it up. If we look ugly for 1 game but it helps with recruits as they care about flash they its good for me and the people against change just need to let it go.

If we are going to go with orange jerseys, I'd prefer a white helmet with an Orange block S. I think it would work today better than the Maloney era helmets.

An orange jersey with the white pants we use for practice would look sharp.

If we are going to go with orange jerseys, I'd prefer a white helmet with an Orange block S. I think it would work today better than the Maloney era helmets.

An orange jersey with the white pants we use for practice would look sharp.

I could get behind that. All Orange is stupid.

SU's current uniform is a great look, period.

As long as it's not the all greys that the Lax and Hoops team have displayed.

FINALLY.

I know all you purist old fogies want to keep the tradition, but tradition unless you are PSU, Bama, or Mich. Kids get psyched for the apparal swag. Lets get a manican with the new unis, next to a scale model of the IPF, in Manley ASAP, and include that in recruiting visits.

I dont want something arena football leaguish, but i do want something new. Gray/Platinum pants would be sick (think Tampa Bucs)
NO F-ing gray or platinum!!! I am game for anything but that. The Dome is drab enough as it is.

I'm excited. But the blue helmets make me weary. Personally I blame ejz555 ;)

why doesnt nike just come in and ask what the players want the school nickname to be???

then change that every Fn year or game.

blue flukin helmets...

why doesnt nike just come in and ask what the players want the school nickname to be???

then change that every Fn year or game.

blue flukin helmets...

It seems awfully strange that something that has such an impact on branding, PR and merchandise would be heavily influenced by the players.

Will be interesting to see just how much influence they ultimately really have.

FINALLY.

I know all you purist old fogies want to keep the tradition, but tradition unless you are PSU, Bama, or Mich.

Why is it that you think tradition is important at these schools but not SU?

I like the idea of alternate unis especially white or grey pants with an orange jersey. Not excited about a blue Helmet- I'd rather see something like the orange camo the hoops team wore in SD last year if we want to change it up.

I'd like to see an orange helmet with an oversize white block S on the sides, orange jerseys with white numbers, white pants with the players number in white within an orange oval on the hip.

I'd like to see an orange helmet with an oversize white block S on the sides, orange jerseys with white numbers, white pants with the players number in white within an orange oval on the hip.
I would like to see oversized powder blue helmets that magnify the size of the players' craniums. The facemasks will be clear, with goatee patches hanging off. The uniforms will be one-piece orange union suits, complete with butt-flap. Dress it up with a half-length cape and navy blue fringe epaulettes.

Make it happen Nike!

I would like to see oversized powder blue helmets that magnify the size of the players' craniums. The facemasks will be clear, with goatee patches hanging off. The uniforms will be one-piece orange union suits, complete with butt-flap. Dress it up with a half-length cape and navy blue fringe epaulettes.

Make it happen Nike!

Powder blue Mark Kelso helmets? Plus...you said "butt-flap"!!!