Uni's for FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uni's for FSU

Do you have a photo we can review??

97364683-6195-4224-80CD-0299407376EB.jpeg

The helmets should always be orange.

The jerseys should always be blue, white, or orange.

The pants should always be white, or orange.

Ditch the blue helmets, white helmets, and any gray anywhere.

I can’t believe this stuff has to be said, but here we are...

I want to see the classic orange - blue - orange look. The replay value is MUCH better, as is the branding. And, there’s a very real chance that this game will be worth watching for years to come, like the VT and Clemson games. As such, it would be nice to not make the same mistake that we made in those games, when we looked like clowns.

The helmets should always be orange.

The jerseys should always be blue, white, or orange.

The pants should always be white, or orange.

Ditch the blue helmets, white helmets, and any gray anywhere.

I can’t believe this stuff has to be said, but here we are...
I agree, with the exception of an all white uniform (helmet - jersey - pants) is acceptable once a year for a big away game.

...good God, why?

Same reason how you just agreed above that all-whites and white pants are okay. It’s your opinion. Since when are white pants traditional? And all-white? What are we, PSU?

Reverse traditional just look good. Makes the orange tops pop. It’s a nice change, that isn’t too in your face “different.”

I’ve never liked all-white uniforms. But for cuse I especially don’t like it because of the sleeves. Blue jersey: grey stripes (subtle). Orange jersey: blue stripes . White jersey: blue stripes AND orange background (tacky).

Same reason how you just agreed above that all-whites and white pants are okay. It’s your opinion. Since when are white pants traditional? And all-white? What are we, PSU?

Reverse traditional just look good. Makes the orange tops pop. It’s a nice change, that isn’t too in your face “different.”

I’ve never liked all-white uniforms. But for cuse I especially don’t like it because of the sleeves. Blue jersey: grey stripes (subtle). Orange jersey: blue stripes . White jersey: blue stripes AND orange background (tacky).
To be fair, Texas does the storm trooper look the best.

And I’m for the storm trooper look because most people don’t have to gouge out their eyes (or stare at the Sun for prolonged periods) to convince themselves that it looks good. Additionally, I have no issues being the empire, especially in the Empire State.

Also, blue and grey isn’t subtle. It’s Georgetown (and therefore, evil, terrible, and generally “yucky”).

To be fair, Texas does the storm trooper look the best.

And I’m for the storm trooper look because most people don’t have to gouge out their eyes (or stare at the Sun for prolonged periods) to convince themselves that it looks good. Additionally, I have no issues being the empire, especially in the Empire State.

Also, blue and grey isn’t subtle. It’s Georgetown (and therefore, evil, terrible, and generally “yucky”).

Oh, I hate the stripes. That’s why I like them subtle—almost can’t see them. Just seems like Nike slapped them on. At least with a team like FSU, it looks like there’s some thought put into the sleeve design. (And I’m not anti-Nike. I think people will lose their minds about the football unis if we ever change to under armor/adidas).

Oh, I hate the stripes. That’s why I like them subtle—almost can’t see them. Just seems like Nike slapped them on. At least with a team like FSU, it looks like there’s some thought put into the sleeve design. (And I’m not anti-Nike. I think people will lose their minds about the football unis if we ever change to under armor/adidas).

Under Armour, outside of Maryland trying to be Oregon, has actually done a nice job with their traditional jerseys at Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Auburn, etc.

01-auburn-uniform-080315-ftrjpg_13t8lfceqwxz91vc0molzlycxx.jpg

What's so difficult about a classic uniform?

I know to the traditionalists the different combos are annoying. But, I do know the athletes love new uniform combos, they are 18-22 year olds who are all about it trust me. I mean i see both sides of this argument, I just root for whatever team has the S on the helmet.

I know to the traditionalists the different combos are annoying. But, I do know the athletes love new uniform combos, they are 18-22 year olds who are all about it trust me. I mean i see both sides of this argument, I just root for whatever team has the S on the helmet.

So, Sparty, Stanford, and... ?

If the kids were "all about it" no one would sign with Penn St....

art-monk-syracuse.jpg
201707261121-0003-552c3640c3f5160a.jpg
9772510-large.jpg

All orange is gross and the white helmets have a clean nice look to then. None of this stuff really matters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom