Uni's for FSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uni's for FSU

If it was up to me (which it obviously isn't), we would wear a modern fitting version of the below uniform for both away games and also some home games similar to how LSU has their classic white jerseys for most of the year. And then we could sprinkle in the occasional blue jersey for certain games.

View attachment 138792
we did wear white jerseys and orange pants at home fo most of the 1960's

If it was up to me (which it obviously isn't), we would wear a modern fitting version of the below uniform for both away games and also some home games similar to how LSU has their classic white jerseys for most of the year. And then we could sprinkle in the occasional blue jersey for certain games.

View attachment 138792

You don’t say...

To be fair, Texas does the storm trooper look the best.

And I’m for the storm trooper look because most people don’t have to gouge out their eyes (or stare at the Sun for prolonged periods) to convince themselves that it looks good. Additionally, I have no issues being the empire, especially in the Empire State.

Also, blue and grey isn’t subtle. It’s Georgetown (and therefore, evil, terrible, and generally “yucky”).

i hate to say it, but psu probably does it better

I think we need to bust out the Turnover Fanny Pack this week.

47311197-A6A7-4B3E-8358-766181842BE1.jpeg

Man those uniforms against Wagner. Even the announcers couldn’t tell who was who. Numbers suck.

I absolutely would hate to see some of you guys in a breakup situation. Sheesh! Classic uniform this, 1987 that!

I think we need to bust out the Turnover Fanny Pack this week.

View attachment 138933
I love this on so many levels.

FSU's backpack is the dumbest prop I've ever seen. (However, it's holding Taggerts carry-on luggage, in case he's fired, mid game. ;-) I do think he'll turn it around.)

Turnover props are completely classless. I'm old, crotchety, and I probably smell funny, but I think if you disrespect the team you are playing against, in any way, than you don't even deserve to be on the same field as them.

Cisco's CFB's league leading 3 ints didn't need a prop. He got the ball, we scored, and we did it with Class.

Last edited:
I can only imagine the boards reaction if Nike provided a modern 1998 uniform for this weekend that they LOVE, only to never use them ever again

Ah, the Frank Maloney years...talk about a guy who didn't buy into SU tradition.

Except for the John Mackey pic, yes.

Frank finally did get us back to a bowl game though. In Shreveport.

Some of the current, way-too-early bowl projections for this year's team?

Yep, Independence Bowl.

When do they typically release the uniform video? I feel like those came out on Mon/Tues the last couple of weeks?

We disagree on this one... HATED those uni’s.

I was a fan of the one’s we switched to during the Marrone era though.
View attachment 138963
Oh i'm not disagreeing with you. i'm just telling you what i'd rather over what we have right now. I truly like to know who has the ball at all times. Those 2012 ones were fantastic. Still don't get why they were like, "yeah those stink, let's switch it up completely to a design no one wants to buy". I still see very few people wearing those when i've gone to SU football games.

Oh i'm not disagreeing with you. i'm just telling you what i'd rather over what we have right now. I truly like to know who has the ball at all times. Those 2012 ones were fantastic. Still don't get why they were like, "yeah those stink, let's switch it up completely to a design no one wants to buy". I still see very few people wearing those when i've gone to SU football games.
There really isnt anything out there to buy that matches these uniforms.

They never put out authentic jerseys of any color. They put out a pseudo jersey in blue but it's terrible. I wont spend my money on something I dont like.

And I like the uniforms we wear, that being said, I am looking forward to them changing them with a new contract with whoever ponies up the most money.

Trill just posted a IG story with the white helmet. Maybe it doesnt mean anything but could be were wearing white helmets saturday. Have we done white orange white yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom