unless we get to 7 wins I am off the bandwagon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

unless we get to 7 wins I am off the bandwagon

From what I've seen from Pitt, uconn ,temple and Rutgers, we should easily win those games. Each of those offenses are abysmal in their own special way. In fact, of those four teams, uconns defense is the only unit that worries me.

No reason we aren't minimally 4-3 in conference. I'm not sold on cincy because their qb can't hurt you in the pocket, but you cant let him beat you with his legs. USf and Lville will be tough games.

My guess is we could get to 5-2 in conference.

game prep regarding specials

going for 2 so early today

So you hate that he tried to go for 2 so early (trying to capitalize on the momentum that they got from the interception and touchdown to make it a 3 point game) but then hate that he didn't go for it on 4 and 2 down 12 with 14 min left in the 4th trying to switch field position?

why punt it so early in the game from the 32? go for it if you are not confident instead of a net gain of 10 yards on a punt

then it would have been 21-17 .. we got the ball back ...

why punt it so early in the game from the 32? go for it if you are not confident instead of a net gain of 10 yards on a punt

Look man you're pissed that SU didn't beat USC...doesn't that tell you hare far the program has come? Look at the big picture. Northwestern was an upset unfortunately.

Look man you're pissed that SU didn't beat USC...doesn't that tell you hare far the program has come? Look at the big picture. Northwestern was an upset unfortunately.
i am not pissed .. it was expected

I am pissed that we had an opportunity for the upset and shot ourselves in the foot

we won the game statistically again, yet again we end up with an L

Agree with you that we shouldn't have punted there, but how does that lead to jumping off the bandwagon? There's so much positive stuff to build on right now.

Agree with you that we shouldn't have punted there, but how does that lead to jumping off the bandwagon? There's so much positive stuff to build on right now.
i said if we dont get to 7 wins

the players have showed enough the first two weeks

if we dont hit 7 wins this year i am really going to question the coaching

i am not pissed .. it was expected

I am pissed that we had an opportunity for the upset and shot ourselves in the foot

we won the game statistically again, yet again we end up with an L
This is USC have some damn perspective!

i dont care if it was bama

we had opportunities and we blew it

i said if we dont get to 7 wins

the players have showed enough the first two weeks

if we dont hit 7 wins this year i am really going to question the coaching
I would be surprised if they don't end up with at least 8 wins.

n
That's all you've got, weak reply. Assuming your uncoachable, you sir should fire yourself and post no more!
it was a weak attempt at humor and I apologize sir

I'm on your side - don't let the door hit you in the A$$. We see what it did constantly hitting you in the head. Damn those steel doors.
it did do damage ... perhaps you know of a physician who specializes in head trauma?

it did do damage ... perhaps you know of a physician who specializes in head trauma?
You may be past healing. However you could emulate this SU team and not quit. They have new cures coming every day now and you do appear to have a very hard head.

You may be past healing. However you could emulate this SU team and not quit. They have new cures coming every day now and you do appear to have a very hard head.
my mother always claimed that

hopefully science and the medical community have made enough advances over the past few decades to help me out :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom