UNLV Gameday... | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why we’re not putting Gadsen and his height in the middle of the field there, instead he’s running a short out at the sideline, but what do I know.

Last edited:
McCord’s been playing with fire all game. God awful throw.

When you throw this much it is bound to happen. Nobody even NFL QBs don't throw the ball this much without turning it over at least once.

LeQuint can hardly run and McCord should not have thrown that. He takes risks back there so you have to take the good with the bad. Does not feel good to have to rely on this defense to make a stop. Too many mistakes today.

Can’t be worse than Stanford. And this one is awful
I think this is, no reason this game is even close. Even if we made the second missed tackle a couple extra times and the ST was even below average and were up 14.

UNLV isn't that good. We're just bad too many parts of the game.

Our play calling it’s taking forever for the calls and I don’t understand what they are thinking at times

I don’t see a scenario where we pull this out. Just too incompetent in 2 phases.

It sucks potentially losing a game we’ve dominated. The plays, the yards, the time of possession are so lopsided. This is insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom