UNLV vs Fresno | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV vs Fresno

Can Cuse pay Sluka his NIL for UNLV so he play next week for UNLV lol. The backup is way better. We in trouble.

UNLV is going to blitz the living crap out of us. It could get ugly next week if our O line doesn’t step up.
They’re so aggressive that it could help us if we’re prepared. Allen, pena and gadsen could all be in position for catch and run opportunities. Our discipline on d is the part that feels most daunting right now

Williams is fast. We better have an answer for him or we're going to have trouble.

They’re so aggressive that it could help us if we’re prepared. Allen, pena and gadsen could all be in position for catch and run opportunities. Our discipline on d is the part that feels most daunting right now
I am guessing were going to trot out the same defensive gameplan we had against GT. Diggs spying the QB in the middle.

Our DBs were awful today, I’m surprised HC didn’t throw more. Worried about a dual threat QB whereas Sluka would’ve been easier to contain.

UNLV is so much better without Sluka...idk what the hype was about with him. 43% completion percentage! They are better off without him, unfortunately for us

That’s what I would expect a Cornell graduate to say…….
andy bernard GIF by Danny Chang

I think we may have a tough time stopping these big time plays. Our defense is going to be in for a long day.

As an Ivy League grad (Cornell) I assure you the Patriot League, although solid, is no ivy League from the academic perspective

I don't think most football fans are comparing the relative academics of the 2 leagues.
Just sayin'.

How many yards did our defense give up in the second half? How many points in the second half? UNLV is not GEORGIA!
They aren't Georgia, but they are still the best team we have played. We have not played any good offenses yet. Georgia Tech is the best offense thus far and they have not scored 30 points against any P4 teams.

Williams is fast. We better have an answer for him or we're going to have trouble.
It’s so Syracuse that the other team loses their “star” QB and automatically improves.

May be why Sluka got the stiff arm on the deal he thought he had?
Yes all of a sudden the checks couldn’t clear. Probably a lot of internal dissension was resolved by this move as well.

So 3-2. Got it.
We can absolutely win. I am trying to look at what we have done so far rationally. The defense will give up chunk plays, can they limit them? Can we protect Mccord? Will OG snap out of his funk? Can the special teams at least be average? Will we actually get pressure on their QB? There are a ton of what ifs.

I could see us winning. I can also see us losing by double digits. I actually like our chances @NC State better than against UNLV.

Dang UNLV is tough looking. i was confident we’d win right up until I watched this game Today.
Kind of the same.

Watching Fran's presser, he knows where they failed and had responses for everything that I'm satisfied with. If we can keep the errors to a minimum, and maybe getting those bad kicks out of the way.

Still think we'll win, but UNLV is pretty damn good.

Not the worst thing in the world that we looked lackluster and UNLV looked dominant today. They’ll be riding high going into this week while we will hopefully be in for a nice reset, players get a chance to get away from Dome into a cool road trip that will be a nice indoor stadium not too hostile an environment lots of cuse fans in attendance. All the time in this sport teams come out flat after a big win or after their new QB has tape on him. Hoping for the same here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom