UNLV vs Fresno | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV vs Fresno

As an Ivy League grad (Cornell) I assure you the Patriot League, although solid, is no ivy League from the academic perspective
That feels like something Carlton would have said to Will.

1727564154511.gif

Can Cuse pay Sluka his NIL for UNLV so he play next week for UNLV lol. The backup is way better. We in trouble.
I think Sluka at least suspected he might not start going forward. Apparently they were neck and neck for the starting job.

We stopped Haynes King, a very good QB. And did a decent job on Daniels, the Stanford QB. Both are similar to the UNLV QB. I hope and think we can slow down the UNLV QB.

Last edited:
There’s also film on their quarterback after today

That wasn't going to stop him
There is a big difference between Patriot League and Ivy League. Patriot League gives football scholarships. Ivy League does not. So yeah there's a difference. Athletically and academically. So please don't say they're the same.

UNLV is so much better without Sluka...idk what the hype was about with him. 43% completion percentage! They are better off without him, unfortunately for us
He’s a good runner. Overall I’m not sure they’re better without him but trying to outgun McCord they probably are.

Cuse has a good QB and good WRs. Rest of our team is basically mid level G5.

well we might be 7pts dogs going in, and this new kid is much quicker than the kid who quit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom