UNLV vs Kansas | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNLV vs Kansas

UNLV is gritty. QB has some Dungey qualities.

But the OL sucks. Fascinated they put up 70 on anybody and jumped all over Houston.
Houston is awful and has only scored 2 TDs in 2 games total. And UNLV beat up a trash Utah Tech FCS program. The highlights for that game are laughable, it was like they had highschoolers out there trying to stop unlv

I’d be cutting 52, why would you even think of that backside? They could have just stood up and playbwould have been the same.

This is good for SU, no risk taking them lightly.

How spicy would a Top 25 matchup in Vegas be.
Shocked Girl GIF by AsmodeeGames

I bet on the wrong team tn… f me and Dino. And while I know many of you are pumped to go to Vegas and hopefully we win, sluka is an elusive runner. Wishing we still had that army road game right now

Great for us that UNLV pulled it off. If we can take care of business vs Stanford and they can take care of business vs Fresno it should set up a top 25 matchup. Top 25 road win is definitely not a possibility we thought could come out of that game. Would be very good to bolster our SOS if we end up in playoff contention.

QB could cause problems for us, and admittedly I only watched the second half, but that game is more an example of Kansas not being good than UNLV being a problem.

Someone please explain to me how UNLV got the extra downs at the goal line? Made a first down (though questionable) then personal foul after the play. How did that change after?

Also, Kansas unis are obnoxiously bad.

Oh wow, stopped watching around the 5 minute mark of the second half… can’t believe they lost they were carving them up

Kansas and the refs handed them the game.

There are worse alternate universes to think of than the realistic one where Sluka is our quarterback. Dude has a set of stones on him.

Its already been said but UNLV cannot match up with us. Kansas couldnt either. It may be a tougher game than it should be in vegas but id be shocked if we dont win by 10+. Sluka a tricky player but Dungey and Shrader healthy are both way better.
How close were we to Holy Cross coach and Sluka?
Unlv offensive line=Syracuse offensive line Grob years. Big fat and slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom