Update on Maryland Tickets (Nov 9th Game) Extra Tix Now Available! | Syracusefan.com

Update on Maryland Tickets (Nov 9th Game) Extra Tix Now Available!

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
First the Good News: I have almost all of the money collected. About $800 still outstanding. I have a nice little kitty for a tailgate starter. Demand has been good for tix. I just bought a final batch of 10 tickets. We have a block of 210 Tickets. The UMD guy told me it is one of their largest groups ever. Only UVA had a bigger group. I have about 6-8 tix left. New folks contact me if you need more tix. They are $25 a piece. Let me know here or via PM how many you need. Maryland will be mailing me the tix next week. I will mail them via Priority Mail as soon as we make a decision on the tailgate...see below:

Now the Bad News: As some of you know my son is attending USAF Pilot Training. His graduation date has recently changed to Friday Evening Nov 8th. I can't attend the game now.
Although I'll be very happy if he stays on track and graduates...so not all bad news.

Group Tailgate??? What I need is a corps of volunteers who can buy beer, soda, coneys, plates. Most of the items will need to be bought within about 24-48 hours for the best weather forecast. I'll also need equipment brought in: Canopies, weight plates for canopies, folding tables, etc... If it looks like rain and/or high winds we'll cut the order back. Any money not spent will be sent to SU as a donation for the IPF. I'll also need equipment brought in: Canopies, weight plates for canopies, folding tables, etc...Finally, I need one guy willing to be the Tailgate Commander and take over responsibility. I'll forward a large amount of money to you via PayPal (approx $750). You'll make the call on what to get and will reimburse folks buying items.

If I don't get a good response (via PM or Email) I'll refund money to folks when I mail the tix and everyone is on your own. I'll refund via PayPal if you paid me with PayPal or send you a check if you paid by check. The checks will be in with the tickets. I'll make a final decision Friday, August 16th.

UPDATE: I still have some extra tickets. I've had no response to the tailgate for helping. Plus a few other things have happened behind the scenes with folks failing to perform on what they pledged that has soured me on this. I'll send out more via email but I am canceling the group tailgate as of now and will refund $4 per ticket to each of you via PayPal or Personal Check (included with the Tickets).

2nd Update: I'll give it a few more days...if someone is ready to assume command I'll forward the tailgate money to them to put a plan together. I can advise and assist...just a frustrating day. So if you want to take charge call me to discuss.

Wish I was local for Maryland. Too difficult to pull off from a distance.

I'm happy to be one of the volunteers to buy stuff but I'm a little too far away to be the organizer/commander, especially with my work schedule these days.

Mark, I sent you a PM. Perhaps we can figure out a way to divide and conquer...

Like Lazarus the Tailgate Has Risen again...stay tuned for more details. :)

I've never been to one of these, or tailgated. I live about 1 1/2 hrs from College Park. Don't think I'd be one to run the show, but I am willing to try to help whoever does.

First the Good News: I have almost all of the money collected. About $800 still outstanding. I have a nice little kitty for a tailgate starter. Demand has been good for tix. I just bought a final batch of 10 tickets. We have a block of 210 Tickets. The UMD guy told me it is one of their largest groups ever. Only UVA had a bigger group. I have about 6-8 tix left. New folks contact me if you need more tix. They are $25 a piece. Let me know here or via PM how many you need. Maryland will be mailing me the tix next week. I will mail them via Priority Mail as soon as we make a decision on the tailgate...see below:

Now the Bad News: As some of you know my son is attending USAF Pilot Training. His graduation date has recently changed to Friday Evening Nov 8th. I can't attend the game now.
Although I'll be very happy if he stays on track and graduates...so not all bad news.

Group Tailgate??? What I need is a corps of volunteers who can buy beer, soda, coneys, plates. Most of the items will need to be bought within about 24-48 hours for the best weather forecast. I'll also need equipment brought in: Canopies, weight plates for canopies, folding tables, etc... If it looks like rain and/or high winds we'll cut the order back. Any money not spent will be sent to SU as a donation for the IPF. I'll also need equipment brought in: Canopies, weight plates for canopies, folding tables, etc...Finally, I need one guy willing to be the Tailgate Commander and take over responsibility. I'll forward a large amount of money to you via PayPal (approx $750). You'll make the call on what to get and will reimburse folks buying items.

If I don't get a good response (via PM or Email) I'll refund money to folks when I mail the tix and everyone is on your own. I'll refund via PayPal if you paid me with PayPal or send you a check if you paid by check. The checks will be in with the tickets. I'll make a final decision Friday, August 16th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom