updated cbs bowl projecions | Syracusefan.com

updated cbs bowl projecions

not sure how accurate this is, do they really think the ville will beat RU with their starting qg with a broken wrist?
Does the ville really stay as the conference number 2 loosing three straight if they loose to rutgers? And what is so exciting about cinci?
I say Belk because of the 3 game loosing streak for the ville after the loss to rutgers, and our more exciting offense and the chance to bill the game as an intro to the ACC.

From a selfish standpoint, I want the Pinstripe. Cheaper and easier to get to. But as far as the team is concerned, and they are the ones that earned it, their preference is Russell then Belk then Pinstripe. They don't get a say however just like us.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

not sure how accurate this is, do they really think the ville will beat RU with their starting qg with a broken wrist?
Does the ville really stay as the conference number 2 loosing three straight if they loose to rutgers? And what is so exciting about cinci?
I say Belk because of the 3 game loosing streak for the ville after the loss to rutgers, and our more exciting offense and the chance to bill the game as an intro to the ACC.
Theres a few variables. Say LVille gets an ACC invite between now and then... LVille may become the new toy for the ACC to check out. Plus LVille is closer to Charlotte than cuse so would travel a bit better. But they very well could go with the hot team with the exciting offense joining the ACC next year. LVille could not even get an ACC invite and just be another team on the skids. Either Belk or Pinstripe I'm happy and I don't see a realistic scenereo where its not one of those.

Pitt will win 6 games now...they'll get a slot. Too bad they might get Birmingham again...unless they trade with Beef. Might make sense that BBVA grab a more regional team in Pitt's place.

i think there is a bowl lineup that works for everyone.

bcs:rutgers or louisville
russell: rutgers,syracuse or louisville
belk:rutgers,syracuse or louisville
pinstripe: pittsburgh
bbva compass: cincinnati
st pete:uconn if they upset cincy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics