Updated TV info for Tulane game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Updated TV info for Tulane game

Hopefully this plays into future scheduling considerations; there's really no point in scheduling (road) games against crappy non-BCS teams if there's no way to get the TV rights for CNY. I'd be one thing if Cox had some way onto TV in CNY...I can't even wrap my arms around why this seems like a good business decision to them (Cox).

I can't even wrap my arms around why this seems like a good business decision to them (Cox).

Me neither. Don't they want more eyeballs on the game?

Anyone at SU we can bitch about this to, the fact this game isnt on TV is ridiculous.

Nodding and smiling here...as I plan which pair of shorts to wear with my Cuse FanBoy T-shirt this weekend.

Anyone at SU we can bitch about this to, the fact this game isnt on TV is ridiculous.

The operations manager at TW told me they have been working on getting the rights for months.

And to the people with the opinion "Quit yer bitchin, SU doesn't deserve to be on TV"...

I submit the following games that will be on TV this week: (I am not making this up)

Western Kentucky at Middle Tennessee
Army at Miami (OH)
Bowling Green at Western Michigan
Murray St. at Georgia St.
Chattanooga at Georgia Southern
Sam Houston St. vs. Stephen F. Austin
Ohio at Buffalo
FAU at North Texas

You still think we "don't deserve" to be on TV this weekend.

I hope they can come up with something this week, I have zero desire to listen to this game on teh radio or via Espn GameCenter.

Nodding and smiling here...as I plan which pair of shorts to wear with my Cuse FanBoy T-shirt this weekend.

Hopefully, not smiling at our misfortune. Cuz that would deserve a texas sized kick in yer a**:mad:

It isn't even going to be on OAA?

Vermont? I'd suggest livephish.com. A good YEM in the middle of the green mountain state= nirvana

suppose to be 75 up there this weekend, have to get my camp squared away from some flood damage, week late Trey band played a charity event at Higher Ground in Burlington last Saturday, which would have been a great show, had to be a Vermont resident to but tix as was the show a few weeks back in Essex, VT

SID.

BTW, you going to Rosies with your transistor?

Isn't that tropical storm coming thru New Orleans this Friday/Sat?

SID.

BTW, you going to Rosies with your transistor?

LOL, Rosies yes but hopefully to watch in on TV. What are you gonna do if its not on TV and Mike Gleason and the other announcer cant break down the play for you?

LOL, Rosies yes but hopefully to watch in on TV. What are you gonna do if its not on TV and Mike Gleason and the other announcer cant break down the play for you?

Mark is gonna have his iphone with him and webcast it to me.

well lookey here. The Tulane All Access website has added a new link to the Syracuse game that is video. Only the Audio was showing this morning. Their SID told me they were working on it. Looks like those of us that want to plunk down the $9.95 may have a place to stream it.
http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/allaccess/

This truly blows... I don't remember the last time I was not able to see a game on T.V. I hope TWc can figure out something!! SMH.....

well lookey here. The Tulane All Access website has added a new link to the Syracuse game that is video. Only the Audio was showing this morning. Their SID told me they were working on it. Looks like those of us that want to plunk down the $9.95 may have a place to stream it.
http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/allaccess/

I COULD HUMP YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! But I won't !!!!! 690 for pres!!!!

I COULD HUMP YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! But I won't !!!!! 690 for pres!!!!

LOL. couple of things. I'd wait to pay the $9.95. I really think TW may get the game last minute. They've done it before. Here's some other good news. I have a coupon code for a free month of access at the Tulane website. Not sure about the moral implications of using a coupon code, watching the game for free, and then cancelling. I'll have to sort that out with my inner self as we approach Saturday.

Another thread says that the game will be on SNY. Save the $9.95 for a while. And, I think I speak for 690 here, save the humping too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom