Updated TV info for Tulane game | Syracusefan.com

Updated TV info for Tulane game

That stream on Tulane website looks like audio only.. It's a speaker symbol instead of a play symbol...

That stream on Tulane website looks like audio only.. It's a speaker symbol instead of a play symbol...

Oh snap! You're right. I emailed them. We'll see

Just spoke with Time Warner Sports. Currently, CST will not release the game to Time Warner and give them rights to show the game this Saturday night. She said they are still working on it and if somehow they get the rights last minute it will be shown.

So, currently there is no option to watch the game on tv EVEN in a sportsbar.

The local sportsbars with DISH network or DirectTV do not get Cox channels in their packages. Only southern states do.

Uppderdeck was right about the live streaming. I found this website below that allows you to pay $9.95 per month to live stream games. The SU game is listed on the schedule. I've put an email into them for specifics.
http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/allaccess/

Sounds like some of you will just need to make accomodations for a weekend trip to N'awlins. Could be worse places to spend a weekend

Just to be a little proactive on this southern states thing, will this effect any future ACC games? I hate to not see this game but not being able to see an ACC game would really bother me a lot more.

Just to be a little proactive on this southern states thing, will this effect any future ACC games? I hate to not see this game but not being able to see an ACC game would really bother me a lot more.

not related at all to ACC. We'll most likely be watching our future ACC games on CW instead of the games that are currently on TWS.

If anyone thinks a bar will not pay 10 to show this game then your nuts!!! Lots of $$$$ to be made if there bar is packed!!! I'll say that someone will be showing it!! Prob Tully's...

not related at all to ACC. We'll most likely be watching our future ACC games on CW instead of the games that are currently on TWS.

Just want to make sure 690, I'd like this straightened out now and I'm sure you're right that we'll see them.

No. All conference games will be available. Some of the games against lower-tiered teams will be similar to what Syracuse has today. Remember, even the Wake Forest game was going to be on Real TV [tm] if Grobe was OK with a Sunday kickoff.

There's already an ACC TV affiliate station in Syracuse. Perhaps SNY will sign up as well.

This week's ACC games:
  • Louisville @ UNC - ESPN2, ESPN3
  • Maryland @ Georgia Tech - ESPNU
  • FSU @ Wake Forest - ACC Network + GamePlan, ESPN3
  • Boston College @ Clemson - ACC Network/FSN + GamePlan, ESPN3
  • Miami @ VPI - ESPN + GamePlan, ESPN3
Fake TV:

• Central Michigan @ NC State, ESPN3
No games scheduled:

• UVA
  • Duke

If you read this as written it should make you stop and think...

If anyone thinks a bar will not pay 10 to show this game then your nuts!!!

So for us local Syracuse guys our only option is the radio? In today's day and age that is ridiculous, I hope somehow a bar is able to pick it up.

Thanks guys...didn't want to change the topic of the Tulane game but I just wanted to make sure we don't have this problem again.

If anyone thinks a bar will not pay 10 to show this game then your nuts!!! Lots of $$$$ to be made if there bar is packed!!! I'll say that someone will be showing it!! Prob Tully's...

You're 100% right freek. The problem that was pointed out above is that the online streaming is most likely audio only. Bars will most likely be out of luck

If you read this as written it should make you stop and think...

If anyone thinks a bar will not pay 10 to show this game then your nuts!!!

Lol. Beeve, I'm not sure what you're saying. He's right but bars won't get the game

Old school football ... with the family gathered around the radio in the living room.

Just like the Waltons. :)

It's amazing, home games vs Rhode Island and Toledo are on TV when they shouldn't be in reality. So we can increase attendance and fill up the dome. Force people to go to the bad games.

But the road game vs Tulane which we need to be on TV we cant get on TV!!

Unreal! But I'm not surprised.

update: Just spoke with the Communications director at Tulane and they are having the same issue with Cox not releasing the rights to stream the game on their website. So, right now, as orangemass pointed out yesterday, its audio only on the website. He said it may change. I doubt it.

That said, as I will be in Vermont this weeken, what is the best audio stream out there? I know I could look, etc etc. Opinions?

That said, as I will be in Vermont this weeken, what is the best audio stream out there? I know I could look, etc etc. Opinions?

Vermont? I'd suggest livephish.com. A good YEM in the middle of the green mountain state= nirvana

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom