Urban Meyer to retire from Ohio State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Urban Meyer to retire from Ohio State

I mean, Bowling Green played their games outdoors.

But seriously I don’t think what OSU did under CUM was THAT different.

The only success Purdue has basically ever had is from a wide open offense.

The fans at their home games rarely look warm.

Quick peek inside Jim Harbaugh's office...

NWrwEI.gif

Absolutely not. Packers fans would be pretty upset if this were the happen. Packers will hire someone that has already had an NFL stint as HC. Think McDaniels or a defensive minded guy like Rex Ryan

No way Rodgers will play for Ryan.

I wouldn’t think defensive minded coach... got to strike now while Rodgers has a few years left. I would go with an offensive guy that can work with him.

? Is the B1G now making coaching decisions for its member schools as well as setting NCAA policy?

It's one crazy conference. I said that tongue and cheek but what I have to admit is that I hope this drives the Big 10 to want a playoff extended unless they are just content with the Rose Bowl vs the PAC.

Absolutely not. Packers fans would be pretty upset if this were the happen. Packers will hire someone that has already had an NFL stint as HC. Think McDaniels or a defensive minded guy like Rex Ryan
Guess you aren’t a Bills/Jets fan

Rex Ryan?!
Aaron Rodgers with Rex makes me laugh. Rex is a coordinator give him credit for beating the Patriots a couple of times but that was the first 2 years of Brady coming off an ACL injury. He is a clown that Rodgers would hate.
Green Bay need a coach who will treat Rodgers like Payton and Belichick treat Brees and Brady as part of the team. Not the team.

Urban Meyer can't work in TV next year can he?
That'd be a remarkably short period of time for someone to develop a personality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom