USA Today does NOT have Lydon as 1st round pick. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USA Today does NOT have Lydon as 1st round pick.

You guys crack me up. Brian won't even take it. I know how to gamble. I'll take my free $10. I know the odds are idiotic. It's the damn point of the offer. Tyler Lydon will be a 1st round pick. I could find it at a book, but Brian just wants to see him fall.

You guys crack me up. Brian won't even take it. I know how to gamble. I'll take my free $10. I know the odds are idiotic. It's the damn point of the offer. Tyler Lydon will be a 1st round pick. I could find it at a book, but Brian just wants to see him fall.
I too believe he will be a higher end first rounder but I almost have to take your bet!

I also believe he will go in the first round, but a wagering strategy of risking a lot to win a little is a recipe for disaster in the long run.

How many times have I said he will be a first round pick, get over yourself.

When you start hearing European players names you never heard of you might not like your Lydon bet...Lydon will get drafted but to say he's a first round LOCK is a bet I wouldn't make.

I thought Chad Ford got fired? Any way he doesn't have Lydon in the top 35 in his latest Big board, which is different from his mock drafts. It's an insider article that I can't link. I still wouldn't read too much into that as this is the guy who goes and revises his mock drafts after the fact. Here's his 20-35

TJ Leaf
Justin Patton
Tony Bradley
Edrice Adebayo
Ivan Raab himself
Justin Jackson
Jonathan Jeanne
Hamidou Diallo
Frank Jackson
D.J. Wilson
Moritz Wagner
Isaiah Hartenstein

Juwan Evans
Jordan Bell
Caleb Swanigan
Rodions Kurucs

I thought Chad Ford got fired? Any way he doesn't have Lydon in the top 35 in his latest Big board, which is different from his mock drafts. It's an insider article that I can't link. I still wouldn't read too much into that as this is the guy who goes and revises his mock drafts after the fact. Here's his 20-35

TJ Leaf
Justin Patton
Tony Bradley
Edrice Adebayo
Ivan Raab himself
Justin Jackson
Jonathan Jeanne
Hamidou Diallo
Frank Jackson
D.J. Wilson
Moritz Wagner
Isaiah Hartenstein

Juwan Evans
Jordan Bell
Caleb Swanigan
Rodions Kurucs

Gave you a like for the obscure CKY reference I found in there. That takes me back.

TJ Leaf
Justin Patton
Tony Bradley
Edrice Adebayo
Ivan Raab himself
Justin Jackson
Jonathan Jeanne
Hamidou Diallo
Frank Jackson
D.J. Wilson
Moritz Wagner
Isaiah Hartenstein

Juwan Evans
Jordan Bell
Caleb Swanigan
Rodions Kurucs

He did. He's being replaced after the draft by the Draft Express people that report to Adrian Wojnarowski.

I don't know if this is old news or not but the Rochester sports section has 2 pages of USA Today sports. This morning's page has an article going over NBA teams and 1st round picks. Lydon is not among them. Real news or Fake news?

Did you double check to see if they wrote "Lyndon!" on the list instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom