USC Roll Call | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USC Roll Call

ditto. will be in the parking lot by 3pm today.

its not even 8:30 and im already useless at work. i should just walk over to Foley's now and start tying one on.

im in the 'area code' seats on sat.

That is what I am talking about, respect the effort. Tip my hat to you.

My wife and I will be in Section 212. Unless she isn't feeling well (which has been the case lately), and then I will have to get to the stadium from Brooklyn via public transportation. And I'll have to sell my extra ticket. :noidea:

115 for me too. Hope it is a section full of Orange!

Gonna be there with the GF in the Texan Mark celebrity Section. Really wish we were playing a more winnable game as I am desperate for a W but still looking forward to the game.

Will be there with my bro. Don't have my ticks with me but I bought the spensive ones. Will hook up at the tailgate.

I'll be there with the family. They pushed me from pretty good seats in the upper deck to the middle of the end zone. Would rather have my original seats but I don't have a choice now.

Also, if there are any Jets fans coming down, I'm considering picking up some tickets for the Bill/Jets game. Currently don't have anyone to go with, but I figure if I'm down there I might as well see Gang Green. If any Jets/Bills fans want to go to the game Sunday I'd love to have some company. Tickets are under $100 on Stubhub. Shoot me a message on here and we'll discuss.

I'll be there with my dad and godfather. Godfather is an USC alum so he's obviously not rooting for 'cuse but pops and I will be there wearing some orange. We're in section 212 I believe.

I have heard people refer to the USC crowd as "wine and cheese" type of fans.
I didn't realize that is was a literal reference.
I saw USC fans drinking champagne as well as wine in the parking lot.
Most Cuse tailgaters had grills and kegs/cans while USC fans has glasses of wine and cheese spreads.
Anyone else notice this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom