USC Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

USC Roll Call

NailstheCusefan12

All American
It's early, but I'm incredibly excited for Saturday.

Bnoro and I will be in Section 128, Row 41, Seats 20-23.

About 15 in our group. Plan on being piss drunk by noon.

Making the trip down Friday afternoon and will be there with a crew of 10.

It's early, but I'm incredibly excited for Saturday.

Bnoro and I will be in Section 128, Row 41, Seats 20-23.
Are you bringing guests or are the two of you very large individuals? Do you use belt extensions when you fly?

I will be there with 4 for my first event with boardmates (i go back around 10 yrs and 4 boards ago)
Getting bombed at my old stomping grounds Stout for about 3 hours before the game.

i am flying in from wisconsin
brother flying in from charlotte
girlfriend flying in from DC
old coworker taking subway from the village

I am in with orangeman40. Planning on tailgating with cuseguy and subarney.

Are you bringing guests or are the two of you very large individuals? Do you use belt extensions when you fly?
Haha a fair question. His brother and one of his friends are joining us, so 4 in the party. We'll be drinking enough for a party of 8, though.

8 headed down from Binghamton

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Will be there in Section 207A.

Can't wait to see how our new offensive scheme fairs against USC.

Will be in the "hi, I'm cheap" groupon lower section. Better than the "hi, I'm really cheap" upper section.

I'll be there with 7 other rowdy-ready-to-drink 18-22 year olds. Blackknight will also be meeting us down there.

Bringing 18 to section 212, LGO!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In with my two daughters and one buddy, prepared to charge the field afterwards, 8 year old prepared to do a gymnastics routine and a gabby like dismount from the goalpost after a historic victory, no idea where my seats are, have not even looked, forgot them in Vermont and had to have my neighbor stick in the mail yesterday they better be good for what I paid. You can probably buy them for $15 ea from some bum off the street at this point. Thought I was going to have at the dome goalposts about 18 years ago but Gedney wound up a yard short, I was ready...

GO ORANGE!!!!

I will be there Wednesday night to see the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NY FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Then Saturday to see the TURNED THE CORNER SYRACUSE ORANGE(MEN) baby...
ditto. will be in the parking lot by 3pm today.

its not even 8:30 and im already useless at work. i should just walk over to Foley's now and start tying one on.

im in the 'area code' seats on sat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom