USC/Texas | Syracusefan.com

USC/Texas

tep624

Living Legend
Good one going here, although I think I have a headache from Gus Johnson yelling everytime a ball is passed.

Never for a second did I worry when Texas took the lead with 45 seconds. After all I sent my son and my money to USC so I could have a really good football program to root for!!!!

Never for a second did I worry when Texas took the lead with 45 seconds. After all I sent my son and my money to USC so I could have a really good football program to root for!!!!

I was at the SC/Stanford game last week, I really enjoy going to the coliseum for games. Great tradition.

I haven't been since the SU /USC game. Need to get over there for a game. Chatting with my son now...

Game is giving me a damn ulcer!! Missing going to games there.

Texas has showed up big time. Their DLine has been incredible. Some monsters there and their 6'6" receiver giving us big problems. Ehlinger showing some guts and big time plays on the move.

Darnold again, like in the WMU game, has too many drops from the SC receivers. Deontay Burnett is an absolute stud. Darnold was incredible on that last 4Q drive to send it to OT.

Texas really looks like they are back with some major studs on both sides of the ball. Can't believe they struggled so much with Maryland.

Last edited:
Party time at USC tonight!!! Oh and their walk on freshman would be a highly recruited player at 95% of the schools!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom